I just met God no cap GTFI

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
I had sleep paralysis and was sure I was at my fathers place and I thought it was funny that I didn't know what the outside of the house looked like. I was so sure of it. Then I thought I was with my brother even though he's been dead for over a decade. Then I briefly woke up from it and got disappointed because I wanted to play poker but I realized I had blocked myself from all the poker sites.

And I heard music as vivid as day. One of the songs was My Way by Frank Sinatra. It made me tear up. It sounded more real than in so called "real life".

Then I tried to masturbate to wake myself up but it didn't work so, with a lot of struggle, I made myself fall down the bed, but i still didn't wake up.

I opened my eyes and saw what looked like a little bug drone insect. It was bright green and it showered me with some tiny stick things that made me feel euphoric. So I said "thank you, if that was indeed you doing that to me". Then it got offended and said if you doubt me I take it back, and retracted some of it. So i pleaded with it and it gave back some of it. Then I woke up for real and saw that it was just a lamp.

The most undescribable thing about it all was that I felt a strong, deep and powerful connection with this thing. Like it had been with me all my life, watching me, judging me and that it was ultimately a being of love and forgiveness.

I might've just experiences rebirth.

@The Grinch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR, RaidenJTR, The Grinch and 3 others
Did your religious epiphany(s) resemble this, @Eternal_?

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Deleted member 52452
No. I’ve never had sleep paralysis though. Quite the odd experience that you seem to have had

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 65752, RaidenJTR and 1 other person
are you any good at poker?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
The bug is life. The bug is caring. The bug understands! Zzzmm zzzmm and he shalt find his great redemption arc

👽 🍸 💚

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Gee wiz that kratom is some strong stuff

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I had sleep paralysis and was sure I was at my fathers place and I thought it was funny that I didn't know what the outside of the house looked like. I was so sure of it. Then I thought I was with my brother even though he's been dead for over a decade. Then I briefly woke up from it and got disappointed because I wanted to play poker but I realized I had blocked myself from all the poker sites.

And I heard music as vivid as day. One of the songs was My Way by Frank Sinatra. It made me tear up. It sounded more real than in so called "real life".

Then I tried to masturbate to wake myself up but it didn't work so, with a lot of struggle, I made myself fall down the bed, but i still didn't wake up.

I opened my eyes and saw what looked like a little bug drone insect. It was bright green and it showered me with some tiny stick things that made me feel euphoric. So I said "thank you, if that was indeed you doing that to me". Then it got offended and said if you doubt me I take it back, and retracted some of it. So i pleaded with it and it gave back some of it. Then I woke up for real and saw that it was just a lamp.

The most undescribable thing about it all was that I felt a strong, deep and powerful connection with this thing. Like it had been with me all my life, watching me, judging me and that it was ultimately a being of love and forgiveness.

I might've just experiences rebirth.

@The Grinch
Your immediate method to wake urself up was to jack off?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and gookcelriceR
Your immediate method to wake urself up was to jack off?
Yeah because that usually works. It's hard to move my limbs, but I can eventually get my hand to my groin and start going at it. That usually does it, but this time was different. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say it was probably in the top 30 most profound experiences of my life.

Yeah because that usually works. It's hard to move my limbs, but I can eventually get my hand to my groin and start going at it. That usually does it, but this time was different. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say it was probably in the top 30 most profound experiences of my life.
Mirin