i just self injected filler onto the gonion, i am without peer

kovacs

kovacs

Master
all is well, i opted on an angled approach away from the antegonial notch.

i marked the antegonial notch and used my free hand to delineate the ramus and mandible.

this is just a test run so i injected a bolus of only about 0.1 ml at two injection sites on my inferiorly projected gonion.

im still alive:) ask me anything.

il prob do the rest in about a week

i will make a thread when i have results after the second round.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, reptiles, MentalistKebab and 4 others
autism peak
but mirin

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, MentalistKebab, weebcel and 8 others
jaw fillers aren't that dangerous, just the mid-face is a mine field.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, weebcel and kovacs
jaw fillers aren't that dangerous, just the mid-face is a mine field.
mandible is also pretty dangerous. face artery there

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
mandible is also pretty dangerous. face artery there
the artery is not on the gonion, but as long as you stay on the bone you're alright.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles and bradpittshairline
How does it look?

How much did all of this cost?

the artery is not on the gonion, but as long as you stay on the bone you're alright.
i know but the face artery runs through the mid mandible alongside the antegonial notch

you can feel it if you press pretty hard

How does it look?

its only 0.2 ml so it wont have made a big difference

the swelling looks quite good actually.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
How does it look?

i paid about 198 for two syringes of juvederm voluma

you could also order from korean wholesalers

• Love it
Reactions: shabby890
fillers are a bit under 100 euros per ml.
it really is quite safe- both in a medical and aesthetical sense.

you can really feel the bone, you give the syringe a tap and feel the hard surface very clearly.

and the gonions you really cant fuck up from the front view.

it really is quite safe- both in a medical and aesthetical sense.

you can really feel the bone, you give the syringe a tap and feel the hard surface very clearly.

and the gonions you really cant fuck up from the front view.
the jaw requires a lot of filler for any noticeable effect so yes.

it's not that easy to bog yourself, but keep in mind that fillers attract water which means they get a little larger in the weeks after injection.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and kovacs
the jaw requires a lot of filler for any noticeable effect so yes.

it's not that easy to bog yourself, but keep in mind that fillers attract water which means they get a little larger in the weeks after injection.
thank you

i will very gradually work my way up- as i literally have all the time in the world. prob 0,2 ml at a time for each gonion

bit expensive but worth it imo

thank you

i will very gradually work my way up- as i literally have all the time in the world. prob 0,2 ml at a time for each gonion

bit expensive but worth it imo
there's fat dissolvers too in case you're interested, they're approved for the underchin.

not as risky as fillers, since you can't give yourself an occlusion with it, it just dissolves in your blood if you were to hit a vein.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
there's fat dissolvers too in case you're interested, they're approved for the underchin.

not as risky as fillers, since you can't give yourself an occlusion with it, it just dissolves in your blood if you were to hit a vein.
what brand did you use? im interested if its safe

what brand did you use? im interested if its safe
aqualyx, I used it to get rid of some stubborn fat pockets in my chest.

probably doing chest contouring with it soon.

• +1

i marked the antegonial notch and used my free hand to delineate the ramus and mandible.

this is just a test run so i injected a bolus of only about 0.1 ml at two injection sites on my inferiorly projected gonion.

autism + not mirin

only aspect i found hard of injecting filler is how much i was shaking lol

and finding the correct angle of injectionw was harder than i anticipated as well as maintaining proper depth

autism + not mirin
not all men are fit to rule

aqualyx, I used it to get rid of some stubborn fat pockets in my chest.

probably doing chest contouring with it soon.
as it happens, the source i used for filler also carries aqualyx lol

whats the method; just pinching fat and injecting subq?

as it happens, the source i used for filler also carries aqualyx lol

whats the method; just pinching fat and injecting subq?
5-7mm deep into the fat.

1 bottle is enough for 10x10 cm, an area might need to be treated several times it takes only a little fat away at a time but it does so permanently.

and the area will look bloated for 3-4 weeks depending on the amount.

• +1
5-7mm deep into the fat.

1 bottle is enough for 10x10 cm, an area might need to be treated several times it takes only a little fat away at a time but it does so permanently.

and the area will look bloated for 3-4 weeks depending on the amount.
whats your read on the chin? theres really no risk in the midline, unless im some sort of anatomical anomaly.

what if i inject a sizable amount in the midline and spread it out a bit? i only need projection from the side essentially

thinking about it, il probably get the chin done at a clinic jfl

whats your read on the chin? theres really no risk in the midline, unless im some sort of anatomical anomaly.

what if i inject a sizable amount in the midline and spread it out a bit? i only need projection from the side essentially

thinking about it, il probably get the chin done at a clinic jfl
chin and jaw aren't that risky compared to the rest of your face but you still have to be careful.

chin and jaw aren't that risky compared to the rest of your face but you still have to be careful.

Is it worth to inject aqualyx? I want to make my face as slim as possible but i’m underage so i can’t legally get aqualyx done but i could do it myself? I feel like it’s too risky injecting it myself

Is it worth to inject aqualyx? I want to make my face as slim as possible but i’m underage so i can’t legally get aqualyx done but i could do it myself? I feel like it’s too risky injecting it myself
it think messing with any fat pads north of the mandible is a recipe for fucking yourself completely.

• +1
Reactions: domm

@Montecristo based man can you upload a vid on you doing it I'm a very visual learner and need some help

Your already above average I wouldnt risk fillers

@Montecristo based man can you upload a vid on you doing it I'm a very visual learner and need some help
il make a guide next time i do it

might take quite some time though and i need to do in a way that doesnt show my face lol

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
il make a guide next time i do it

might take quite some time though and i need to do in a way that doesnt show my face lol

I want to do it myself but I have dysparxia or motor function issues last thing I want is to rape my face further

• +1
Your already above average I wouldnt risk fillers
thanks but what should i do to lose face fat? I want more defined cheek bones. I don’t drink enough water and i don’t consume more potassium:sodium. If i did that and also used electrolytes during workout would i see a difference

it think messing with any fat pads north of the mandible is a recipe for fucking yourself completely.
ahh alright. but what should i do to lose face fat? I want more defined cheek bones. I don’t drink enough water and i don’t consume more potassium:sodium. If i did that and also used electrolytes during workout would i see a difference

• +1
ahh alright. but what should i do to lose face fat? I want more defined cheek bones. I don’t drink enough water and i don’t consume more potassium:sodium. If i did that and also used electrolytes during workout would i see a difference
kinda answered it yourself

spot fat loss is not possible, therefore to lose facial fat- you need to lose fat all over. 5 sets of put the fork down and push the plate away a day.

you lose facial bloat by the steps you already outlined

thanks but what should i do to lose face fat? I want more defined cheek bones. I don’t drink enough water and i don’t consume more potassium:sodium. If i did that and also used electrolytes during workout would i see a difference

You already have defined cheek bones I don't know what you mean

if thats you in your avi you'd benefit most from training your neck and getting rid of the gay haircut

kinda answered it yourself

spot fat loss is not possible, therefore to lose facial fat- you need to lose fat all over. 5 sets of put the fork down and push the plate away a day.

you lose facial bloat by the steps you already outlined
Im already really low bf % really lean guess im struggling w bloating and water retention?

if thats you in your avi you'd benefit most from training your neck and getting rid of the gay haircut
Idk wat haircut to rock for my face shape, what should i do to train my neck?

Im already really low bf % really lean guess im struggling w bloating and water retention?
doesnt look like it

you might also be overestimating your leanness. do you have ab separation in natural lighting without flexing?

Mirin, i'm still waiting for the day someone performs self lefort

Idk wat haircut to rock for my face shape, what should i do to train my neck?
neck curls. i do them off the side of my bed. you could also buy a neck harness.

the neck doesnt really require a ton of stimulation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: domm
Mirin, i'm still waiting for the day someone performs self lefort
honestly diy jaw filler is super low risk.

i wouldnt do the chin or anywhere near the midface.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
doesnt look like it

you might also be overestimating your leanness. do you have ab separation in natural lighting without flexing?
Yes u can see my abs without flexing in natural light.

• +1
A
neck curls. i do them off the site of my bed. you could also buy a neck harness.

the neck doesnt really require a ton of stimulation
Alright, would it be better if i did weighted neck curls at the gym w a plate?

• +1
Yes u can see my abs without flexing in natural light.
i wouldnt worry about getting leaner then. just start lean bulking to get a thicker neck, its probably the single most potent looksmax you still have left

A

Alright, would it be better if i did weighted neck curls at the gym w a plate?
you could but it looks retarded and people are gonna think you are weird

you could but it looks retarded and people are gonna think you are weird
Alright then lol, i’ll do it without. ik this sounds dumb but Would training my masseter benefit cheek bone definition. I swallow without using my Buccinator and eat in small amounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back