I just want someone to tell the truth of what I really look like :(

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
It's so devasting to see how my face becomes larger throughout the day and my fwhr changes.

I want someone to look at old and recent pictures of me and compare to how I look like in person.

I wanna know what happens. I need to know what happens. I need to know what I look like, so I figure out how to fix it.

I cannot live this way. I could go out, try to have a good time, but I can't because I don't know if I look as bad as I think combined with the fact that I'm blackpilled and know the importance of looks and as a result someone is in my place taking the mother fucking opportunities that I could...

I just want it to end, somehow, it's an agony.

I'm confused because although I may be emotionally unstable, I'm not crazy, but I start not to be so confident of my own judgement...

Last edited:
it's over bro ngl dn rd

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Mental illness itt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
idk man i look the same when i look in the mirror other than obvi getting little sleep/lighting

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Mental illness itt
I won't deny I'm mentally ill to some extent.

The problem is that if it only was my imagination I wouldn't get compliments when I think I look good and nothing/being as if I'm sick when I consider I look bad. It'd always be the same...

And no it's not the confidence :feelswhy:

1503883482803.gif

I won't deny I'm mentally ill to some extent.

The problem is that if it only was my imagination I wouldn't get compliments when I think I look good and nothing/being as if I'm sick when I consider I look bad. It'd always be the same...

And no it's not the confidence :feelswhy:
stop caring so much that's it's destroying your life lol. Let it go.

• So Sad
Everytime I go to work there's glass reflections I avoid so I won't notice my midface and ruin my day

• So Sad
Another narcy is born

• Woah
BDD for u