I keep coming back to it: VOICE & HEIGHT

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum
As long as you have normie face and otherwise a relative normie, VOICE & HEIGHT can make you ascend.

These are both measurable. Voice is measured in hz and height is measured in feet and inches. There is no subjectiviy about it.

Women love measurable things. If they say to their girlfriends " yeah by bf has a symmetric face" it doesn't have the same ring to it as "my bf is 6'6''

Stats matter and women know this deep down. So while face can be context dependant, subjective, etc height is EVERYTHING.

And when she doesn't see you, what can she hear over text messages, phone calls? VOICE.

I was right when I made this profile and I'm still carrying the same thoughs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 22886, copefuel and 3 others
Wait, I said NECK and VOICE. Well, anyway, I guess height is more important than neck. HEIGHT, VOICE and NECK is holy trinity.

No need to have a pretty face if your neck is HUGE and you have slayer voice and height.

Over for late bloomercles

retarded

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 23218, PYT and 1 other person
As long as you have normie face and otherwise a relative normie, VOICE & HEIGHT can make you ascend.

These are both measurable. Voice is measured in hz and height is measured in feet and inches. There is no subjectiviy about it.

Women love measurable things. If they say to their girlfriends " yeah by bf has a symmetric face" it doesn't have the same ring to it as "my bf is 6'6''

Stats matter and women know this deep down. So while face can be context dependant, subjective, etc height is EVERYTHING.

And when she doesn't see you, what can she hear over text messages, phone calls? VOICE.

Stop coping, voice doesn't give a shit. You can find everywhere chicks simping to a guy with a high, feminine-alike gay voice just beacuse he is looksmaxxed.

Height - yes, very important, but voice is a total bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, looksseg, callisto and 2 others
well everythingmax theory exists

Deep Voice (below 100hz)+ (6'2+) + ffmi 23+ with a avg or preferably abv avg face = slayer irl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, callisto and NECK&VOICE
Stop coping, voice doesn't give a shit. You can find everywhere chicks simping to a guy with a high, feminine-alike gay voice just beacuse he is looksmaxxed.

I have seen the importance of deep voice nigga
A guy in my class has deep af voice and he is facially recessed I mean like literal 3/10 yet girls simp for him badly they would be so eager and look forward always to talk to him and listen his voice I bet they get wet just listening him also he is 6'4

stupid retard

She'll say " My boyfriend is sooooo handsome" and show his photo:feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, looksseg and Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg

Like who? All low t voice guys rarely were simped after and only got 1 or 2 flings from what i remember

As long as your "stats" are not abysmally below average, face trumps ALL. You are your face.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I have both thread is dumb asf cause at the end of the day it’s all subjective

Having 2 good traits doesn’t give you chad smv off rip , that’s all they are just halos