I know a borderline deformed dude who has a gf, give me your theories why it is possible

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
If he would discouvered this forum he would off himself immidatly,
He has the birdcel archetype but to the extreme with the typuical 'prey eyes', Not to mention that he is skinny with pale skin
There is no exception that makes it work he is factually a truecel but actually isn't,
What do y'all think, Was it over for the dude to begin with? He doesn't even have a great personality nor is charismatic this dude is the definition of a nice guy
Maybe some women are just not as shallow and we have a chance
Before you saying "she is indian" "she is ugly/fat", NO, she is completely normal looking and white by this forum's this isn't possible but i saw that they were kissing

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and the MOUSE
He has the birdcel archetype but to the extreme with the typuical 'prey eyes', Not to mention that he is skinny with pale skin
There is no exception that makes it work he is factually a truecel but actually isn't,
What do y'all think, Was it over for the dude to begin with? He doesn't even have a great personality nor is charismatic this dude is the definition of a nice guy
Before you saying "she is indian" "she is ugly/fat", NO, she is completely normal looking and white by this forum's this isn't possible but i saw that they were kissing
Indecipherable schizophrenic ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
he probably used the squatting triangle hand gesture pose on his tinder

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
he probably used the squatting triangle hand gesture pose on his tinder
She is from the same school, no dating apps obviously

• Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE
Legit what i saw, I look at reality at a blackpill lense but this oddity nothing could explain
An exception doesnt change the rule the blackpill is still true

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and MagaPutinism
i dotn fucking know

Indecipherable schizophrenic ramblings

I ain't reading allat but they probably met young and she probably feels an obligation to stay with him and the blackpill is that she probably cheats on him constantly

Legit what i saw, I look at reality at a blackpill lense but this oddity nothing could explain
We discuss trends here. It's simply an outlier. If it wasn't, then I, an ugly, deformed, ogre, would have a girlfriend, because everybody could become an outlier, and our theories wouldn't have been.

Because the blackpill says the uglier you are the less likely you will get a girl.

But that doesn'T mean the chances are zero

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
because personality, just smile bro

height?

gf is 100% cheating with some chad or would if she had a chance

the answer is that you don’t live in a lookist country. my place is similar, i have seen couples where the guy is borderline deformed while the girl is normal looking or above average looking. also no one uses dating apps here other than some old people