I know im a chadlite i dont need any help. 89% harmony + 6'3 + sparkling eyes halo doesnt warrant mtn or htn. stop coping to me just be reborn.

nebuluhh

nebuluhh

Iron
Y'all can cope while i sit here with 16 slays (all atleast mtb+ with blue eyes and forward growth + high lash density and high set cheekbones) i stand at 6'3 and am not done growing according to my doctor. also im packing 9.3 inches and 7 inches in girth but just cant show you.

Attachments

• 2023-08-08 15-13-51_Trim.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • IMG_6491.jpg
    IMG_6491.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6493.jpg
    IMG_6493.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, Meister!, Deleted member 24712 and 6 others
mid tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, EvCu65, zeshama and 15 others
5'11" without the hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, EvCu65, zeshama and 24 others
Chad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis
You exactly look like the tiktok fag invasion I expect too look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Beastchodecode, Informationcapitali and 26 others
nice eyes ur good looking bro u actually mog the majority of people worldwide.
@Blackgymmax
@TDTaykurso

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and Soychadcell
Ramus 101

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
At best a mtn its over boyo

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, LowTrust and SoutherSoldier
Harmless little twink pheno with pink asshole ready to get demolished by real bulls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 23218, Mike141 and 12 others
You are htn imo you lack dimorphism angularity and bone mass to be chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 30446
nice eyes ur good looking bro u actually mog the majority of people worldwide.
@Blackgymmax
@TDTaykurso
aww ty for @ my good friend/alien skulled wide face blackgymmax! who i money mog to absolute death! : D

aww ty for @ my good friend/alien skulled wide face blackgymmax! who i money mog to absolute death! : D
i think he'd like ur looks cuz u seem like an outlier

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
he absolutely hates me and tells me that im a normie! which i am no doubt but he dont got fat racks

Haven't found a single woman who finds him attractive. He's subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, the next o'pry, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
women dont like me boohoo
Yup. And there's alot more
Screenshot 20230809 001647 Messenger Lite

68 likes on tinder means nothing. You should have that in the first 10 hours and ibet you've been on there for months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Informationcapitali, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
youre asking random facebook friends u oldcel get off this site + dnr + i mog you alien skull
I can use you on tinder here in Toronto. Those exact pics and you won't get over 5 likes here. I will embarrass you off the forum

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, LowTrust and Deleted member 27472
You look like you’re ready to bomb the Boston marathon.

Angularity 404

• +1
Reactions: callisto, falcon1 and Deleted member 26379
I can use you on tinder here in Toronto. Those exact pics and you won't get over 5 likes here. I will embarrass you off the forum
toronto? poor maxxing. not gonna put my pics anywhere with a median house price below 6 million. sorry sir, not today. go find someone else to conduct your experiments on while you rot in a gym waiting for foids to give you attention. You wont make it in this world on a stair master all day pumping iron. Maybe get LL? and some work done aswell. cope to me later

You look like you’re ready to bomb the Boston marathon.

Angularity 404
i could lean maxx but my near perfect facial ratios knocked off by bigonial width and nose size dont make me care about nitpicking these little flaws that help sub5s cope to feel better about me mogging them. you can find something else to worry about sir. angularity doesnt matter when i make your whole lineage feel embarrased because some little boy with a jewish pheno towers over them and makes them question why they were put on this earth. just to get mogged?

Yup. And there's alot moreView attachment 2370489
68 likes on tinder means nothing. You should have that in the first 10 hours and ibet you've been on there for months
When a problem arises there are those who will find the cause and fix it, those who will try to cover it up temporarily, and those who will cope. cope somewhere else while i mog you and your lineage. you will never get me off of here unless i choose to on my own.

Last edited:
When a problem arises there are those who will find the cause and fix it, those who will try to cover it up temporarily, and those who will cope. cope somewhere else while i mog you and your lineage. you will never get me off of here unless i choose to on my own.
Not coping. All of these women find lachowski attractive but not u
Screenshot 20230809 014827 Messenger Lite

Ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and nope
why do you only text LTBs? this might say something about you. and no shit they are gonna find the near perfection person more attractive than an angel boy chadlite
These are Facebook randoms. If I used attractive girls you'd get 0s all around

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, HarrierDuBois, nope and 2 others
why do you only text LTBs? this might say something about you. and no shit they are gonna find the near perfection person more attractive than an angel boy chadlite
Yup over
Screenshot 20230809 015213 Messenger Lite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, nope, 5.5psl and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, HarrierDuBois, nope and 2 others
Screenshot 20230809 015355 Messenger Lite

You're literally a 4/10

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and nope
i stand at 6'3 and am not done growing according to my doctor. also im packing 9.3 inches and 7 inches in girth but just cant show you.
How much do you want to larp?

Op: Yes

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Mr. President, nope and 3 others
Y'all can cope while i sit here with 16 slays (all atleast mtb+ with blue eyes and forward growth + high lash density and high set cheekbones) i stand at 6'3 and am not done growing according to my doctor. also im packing 9.3 inches and 7 inches in girth but just cant show you.
MID TIER NORMIE

• +1
Reactions: nope
You exactly look like the tiktok fag invasion I expect too look
Im so done this place is beyond saving at this point I dont even fear " The Blackpill going mainstream " because most niggas are way to lazy anyway but all those narcy new fags are fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and 5.5psl
i could lean maxx but my near perfect facial ratios knocked off by bigonial width and nose size dont make me care about nitpicking these little flaws that help sub5s cope to feel better about me mogging them. you can find something else to worry about sir. angularity doesnt matter when i make your whole lineage feel embarrased because some little boy with a jewish pheno towers over them and makes them question why they were put on this earth. just to get mogged?
troll

Facially your not a chad lite not even close to Chad but you look better than average View attachment Screenshot_20230805-111537.png

Narrow skull narrow jaw ah faggot. Fucking hilarious faggots like u have the confidence to post this type of shit. I wish I had this confidence tbh, but it won’t get u far apart from delusion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 23218, tombradylover and 6 others
nigga i can kill you with a single slap of my cock who tf think u are jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, 5.5psl and Deleted member 26379
Height is meh, 6'4 is where life begins

small pathetic chin and jaw

Jewmaxxing arab rape baby

ye u can flex coping and delusionally think ur chadlite, nigga i'm HTN, so you're high mtn max nigga JFL and i match ur height too, but brutally bitch u in looks GG my irl appeal would make u invisible irl
Twerki
Subhuman
Shitstainmogger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kyb, j3mPilled, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
nvm i just seen the subhuman 3rd pic you're midmtn-highmtn in the middle

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and Banasura

Users who are viewing this thread