I know mirror is cope but

qwep

qwep

Banned
I was looking at myself in public bathroom mirror and looked way better than normal. The lights were bright white so this might have effected my face. My eyes are always brighter in public bathroom like a blueish green colour. Btw i was at 2 completely different places yet looked good in both their bathroom lighting.

Anyways this gave me some self confidence until i look at my self in selfie camera

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Selfies = suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Falimcel, Zeta ascended, GenericChad1444 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 483 and Sc22
The rock band In Flames did a song about this, take heart from it

mirror isnt really cope
We are USED to seeing ourselves at the mirror much more than in pictures, so if YOU happen to have a crooked nose "deviated by 2mm to left, you will be used to seeing a 2mm deviation to the right everytime you look at yourself on the mirror, BUT when you look at your picture, the INVERSION will "apparently" be DOUBLED, because the 2mm bending to one side will be mirrored so in the end YOU will have the unconscious impression that you have a 4mm asymmetry, because the change from the mirror to your pic gets doubled from the apparent inversion RELATIVE to the X AXIS, but the ABSOLUTE and REAL X AXIS point DISTANCE is still exactly the SAME." the only reason you think you look weird in flipped images is because ur brain is conditioned to see something else, you'd look the same to both of us, dont feel sad boyo
you are what you see in the mirror, now whether thats attratcive or not is up to you, but you still look like what you see in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, HorseFace, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
mirror isnt really cope
We are USED to seeing ourselves at the mirror much more than in pictures, so if YOU happen to have a crooked nose "deviated by 2mm to left, you will be used to seeing a 2mm deviation to the right everytime you look at yourself on the mirror, BUT when you look at your picture, the INVERSION will "apparently" be DOUBLED, because the 2mm bending to one side will be mirrored so in the end YOU will have the unconscious impression that you have a 4mm asymmetry, because the change from the mirror to your pic gets doubled from the apparent inversion RELATIVE to the X AXIS, but the ABSOLUTE and REAL X AXIS point DISTANCE is still exactly the SAME." the only reason you think you look weird in flipped images is because ur brain is conditioned to see something else, you'd look the same to both of us, dont feel sad boyo
you are what you see in the mirror, now whether thats attratcive or not is up to you, but you still look like what you see in the mirror
I don't think so tbh, you won't see your flaws easily in the mirror as you are too used to seeing them. When you take a selfie that reverse you will see your true self and your flaws.

mirror isnt really cope
my nose is actually bending to the left,i've noticed it from video,but it's not that visible on photo or mirror,but it must be visible irl,the doctor that i went to told me that my nose is bending to the left and that i need rhino
also 1 classmate has told me before too
tl;dr of your text ?

my nose is actually bending to the left,i've noticed it from video,but it's not that visible on photo or mirror,but it must be visible irl,the doctor that i went to told me that my nose is bending to the left and that i need rhino
also 1 classmate has told me before too
tl;dr of your text ?
read the text there no way i can simplify it.
I don't think so tbh, you won't see your flaws easily in the mirror as you are too used to seeing them. When you take a selfie that reverse you will see your true self and your flaws.
I know all my flaws and i see them in the mirror, but thinking you look different from the mirror is not true, flipped or not you look the same to both of us, the only reason you dont to youdrself is the explanation i told y ou.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
read the text there no way i can simplify it.

I know all my flaws and i see them in the mirror, but thinking you look different from the mirror is not true, flipped or not you look the same to both of us, the only reason you dont to youdrself is the explanation i told y ou.
I never see my nose being crooked in the mirror, the moment i check on reversed cam it looks disgusting. But maybe you are right i hope so.

I never see my nose being crooked in the mirror, the moment i check on reversed cam it looks disgusting. But maybe you are right i hope so.
i ama ctually right, its the most scientific and logical explanation i cangive you, there's multiple threads about this on lookism and the consesnsus is you look the same to both of us, but to yourself you dont,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Sc22
Seeing a flipped image of youself will definalty enhance asymetries as they show the oppsite of what youve gotten used to see every single day of your life. But other people dont see that as they've gotten used to seeing you the way you look in selfies/candids(reverse of a mirror). If i take a picture and flip it i look good again, but its probably the other way around for people around you.

• +1
I hate the mirror for lying to me. Makes me think I look good when I look like shit. :feelsree:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back