I learned how to tie a noose

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond

either use it or stop being a lil bitch

Stop being an attention whore ur not actually gonna do anything over people calling u a gay alien and if u do then we don't want your weak genes on this earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 443 and Nibba
I think hes dead

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Looks like someone can't take criticism and a little bit of healthy teenage banter eh? Seek professional health
I think hes dead
We redpilled him too hard

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Looks like someone can't take criticism and a little bit of healthy teenage banter eh? Seek professional health

We redpilled him too hard

Looks like a small noose, but then he had a small neck. I hope he's okay though like jfc the poor kid. Don't do it man!

• +1
Looks like a small noose, but then he had a small neck.
Ur just gonna make him kill himself more. Maybe I shouldnt have told everyone to make him cry :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
No hes alive

• +1
Ur just gonna make him kill himself more. Maybe I shouldnt have told everyone to make him cry :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Tried him help him. If my ascension doesn't give hope then I don't know what will.

Don't think you guys being tough and shit is making me suicidal cause I've already felt this way before joining this site. I joined looking to improve and for help but that's clearly not what I'm receiving so all I can do at this point is share how I feel.

• +1
Don't think you guys being tough and shit is making me suicidal cause I've already felt this way before joining this site. I joined looking to improve and for help but that's clearly not what I'm receiving so all I can do at this point is share how I feel.

Imagine thinking it's a good idea to, when you're suicidal, reject looksmaxxing advice from the brutal blackpill website and instead go to them to sit in a circle and talk about feelings.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
We told u what to do u retard u just kept insisting ur gl and insulting us. And Ur not suicidal. I've been suicidal and u don't post about it on a fuckin forum. disgusting. mocking people with real mental health issues. U should be ashamed

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656

• +1
We told u what to do u retard u just kept insisting ur gl and insulting us. And Ur not suicidal. I've been suicidal and u don't post about it on a fuckin forum. disgusting. mocking people with real mental health issues. U should be ashamed
Oh wow you feel depressed too that means everyone has to act like you do cause no one is an individual am I right?
I didn't say I killed myself retard

• +1
Oh wow you feel depressed too that means everyone has to act like you do cause no one is an individual am I right?

Thank God almighty for saving you.

• +1
If you actually wanted to kill yourself, you'd do it. Fuck off attention whore.

You're acting like a woman.

• +1

You did impy it though fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 443
Shut the fuck up you hobgoblin 3/10 attention whore. Ur gf left u cuz ur ugly now go do something about it. Start lifting and neck training you twig. God damn it's pathetic when people do this attention whoring bullshit

• +1
Is that sarcasm

I really didn't, you're just an idiot
Yes you did, because you acted like a faggot and can't accept consequences for your actions so now you're trying to manipulate us by acting all suicidal. You can't even fit your head into that noose unless you're 12 years old which I wouldn't be surprised of

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 656
Ur a little fucking faggot bro lol. I hope u rot. Attention whoring piece of trash

Ur a little fucking faggot bro lol. I hope u rot. Attention whoring piece of trash
Agreed, Op if you want to kill yourself, do it

• +1
Agreed, Op if you want to kill yourself, do it
My favorite part of today is when @dogtown brutally deconstructed all of his flaws and ogred him in the mogged thread

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 443
My favorite part of today is when @dogtown brutally deconstructed all of his flaws and ogred him in the mogged thread
link pls

I enjoyed writing that to much not gonna lie

• +1
  • +1
just go to the MOG thread that I made in off topic it should be on the first page near the top

img_20180724_223539_285-jpg.12100

is this nigga 14

• +1
img_20180724_223539_285-jpg.12100

is this nigga 14
No he's actually a 97 year old wood elf hobgoblin hybrid that somehow found the wonders of the internet in the human world. @Mansnob did you find your way home yet little fella?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Michael Myers, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
I think he's 18.
he looks like he plays fortnite when he gets home and yells at his mom to make him a quesadilla and to get him a caprisun instead of water

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, dogtown, Nibba and 1 other person
No he's actually a 97 year old wood elf hobgoblin hybrid that somehow found the wonders of the internet in the human world. @Mansnob did you find your way home yet little fella?
He looks like a nigga legolas

• +1
he looks like he plays fortnite when he gets home and yells at his mom to make him a quesadilla and to get him a caprisun instead of water
dude I was honestly perplexed as to how a Niger could have such pasty skin but hey I guess he's a trendsetter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 443
  • +1
dude I was honestly perplexed as to how a Niger could have such pasty skin but hey I guess he's a trendsetter

Good skin, nice lips, alright nose, gorgeous eyelashes. He wasn't that bad. Kinda average for mid-to-late teens.

Good skin, nice lips, alright nose, gorgeous eyelashes. He wasn't that bad. Kinda average for mid-to-late teens.
I think what made him subhuman was his basically 180 degree gonial angle. Made the dude legit look like a fucking moon face

• +1
I think what made him subhuman was his basically 180 degree gonial angle. Made the dude legit look like a fucking moon face
Stop, im fucking pissing myself :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1

His doesn't look too far from my gonial angle tbh.

• +1
Stop, im fucking pissing myself :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I swear to God bro when I saw his fucking face saying he was a 7 out of 10 I assumed he was LARPing I assumed he was some inceltears fucking landwhale pretending to be a fucking wood elf on this forum bro

• +1
His doesn't look too far from my gonial angle tbh.

:chad:
I swear to God bro when I saw his fucking face saying he was a 7 out of 10 I assumed he was LARPing I assumed he was some inceltears fucking landwhale pretending to be a fucking wood elf on this forum bro

Fucking keking so hard right now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
:chad:

Fucking keking so hard right now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
See the funny thing is @Alarico8 is one of the most humble kind people on the entire forum and he mogs every single person lol. Meanwhile little hobgoblin is the most delusional narcissistic piece of trash attentionwhore known to man

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
See the funny thing is @Alarico8 is one of the most humble kind people on the entire forum and he mogs every single person lol. Meanwhile little hobgoblin is the most delusional narcissistic piece of trash attentionwhore known to man

Its ironic

• +1
Its ironic
Very. Well I believe I've bullied him enough for one lifetime. Unless he etarts throwing shade again and in that case I'm going all-in

• +1

What actually is the blackpill on gonial angles?

What actually is the blackpill on gonial angles?
Personally I think a larger gonial angle is a little bit more aesthetic like the kind I have, but one like mansnob's is just too much lol

• +1
Lol @ going roping without going ER. You CHOose wrong lil nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443