I left a hate comment about K shami on reels

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I got hundreds of blank/ anime pfps arguing wit me

This is all the proof u need that looksmaxxers are ugly losers and glazers on top of that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Manletmachine, sub5c3l and 5 others
I got hundreds of blank/ anime pfps arguing wit me

This is all the proof u need that looksmaxxers are ugly losers and glazers on top of that
I fucking hate shami, all he does is Brag about his "good" looks (which are mostly just his hair and skin) and use young men in tiktok to scam them and sell them his dumb products while making looksmaxxing look like it's a thing run by scammers

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 1966Ford, TechnoBoss and 2 others
I fucking hate shami, all he does is Brag about his "good" looks (which are mostly just his hair and skin) and use young men in tiktok to scam them and sell them his dumb products while making looksmaxxing look like it's a thing run by scammers
His fans refuse to show themselves then credit his supposedly great looksmaxxing advice, insulting my messi pfp to the extent

I cannot take that seriously LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, sub5c3l, iblamejews and 1 other person
Those aren't looksmaxxers jfl, we are the real ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Manletmachine and try2beme
stupid horse face nigger I hope his fillers melt and he gets lynched in the streets of san diego

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and try2beme
I'm an ugly ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Manletmachine and sub5c3l
Looksmaxxing is a scam though

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, try2beme and sub5c3l
''Mogwarts'' is botb just copied
@SyrianPsycho fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and sub5c3l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back