I lied, I am a Fraud

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

A Subhumans delusions

Since highschool started i would have days or weeks where i feel like i am the best looking guy in the world(delusion) and then i feel subhuman (reality). I can look back on old pics and say yes, i was an ugly creature but now, i cannot cope. I am still subhuman.
The best looks from Tyler, the Creator's “See You Again” video | The FADER

PROM
I have managed to get curved by not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but FIVE girls for prom. Out of those 5 2 were htbs and 1 a borderline stacylite and then a legit ltb whos so fcking stuck up but she was my legit last resort and EVEN SHE FKING BAILED ON ME JUST TONIGHT. All mt friends have dates, i am the only one now without one. Proms a couple weeks away its so embarssing i dont wish this feeling on anyone. Really brought me down to reality, i am nowhere near as gl as i thought. I can only cope with 1, my prom is so close that some girls might not be able to make it and 2 the stacylite and i could not go together due to a couple people in her prom group being uncomfortable with being with me JFL. Does not matter i wasnt her first choice anyways.

Down 3-1,

-Pride
Image about tyler the creator in sugar honey iced tea by ㅤ♡ | Tyler the  creator, Tyler the creator fashion, Tyler the creator wallpaper

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mike141 and lemonnz
its ovER

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Axii, Pride and 1 other person