I Like Black Men While I Despise Black Women.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I like niggas (No Homo), but i absolutely hate black women.

Like how they act and how masculine and dumb they are.

Honestly i like every race, i don’t have problem with anyone, i just especially don’t like black women out of all.

I’m not even attracted to them if they don’t have white facial features and act (white) normally and like a girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, wombleboy12, yirma19 and 6 others
fasho

• +1
Reactions: thechemist and PseudoMaxxer
IMG 9997

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Joe Rogancel, greywind and 8 others
Only lightskins and part time blacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Joe Rogancel, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Same

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, HeLivesAgain, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
i don’t like the african looking ones who wear wigs & comically long eyelashes with glue stains all over their eyelids and hairline. they always got some shit to say when they look like a different species. the nicer looking ones are still rude af though it’s a shame that they destroy their looks with their hideous mannerisms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lean4Life, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
i don’t like the african looking ones who wear wigs & comically long eyelashes with glue stains all over their eyelids and hairline. they always got some shit to say when they look like a different species. the nicer looking ones are still rude af though it’s a shame that they destroy their looks with their hideous mannerisms
yeah

I like masculine women but not black

• JFL
Read my bio lmao

• +1
I like niggas (No Homo), but i absolutely hate black women.

Like how they act and how masculine and dumb they are.

Honestly i like every race, i don’t have problem with anyone, i just especially don’t like black women out of all.

I’m not even attracted to them if they don’t have white facial features and act (white) normally and like a girl.

View attachment 2595936
View attachment 2595937
They’re better in Africa not as masculine. In the US tho……

• +1
pseudomaxxer likes black men

• +1
yeah US is fucked
Even other black men don’t like how masculine the women are 😂 shit is def connected to hood culture and the need for everyone to act “gangsta” even the girls

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Kamui and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
no they are still loud and rude. even worse there probably
they are loud but not in a masculine way. It’s in the usual way that a bitch can just be annoying if they yap too much.

Africans in general are just louder and their straightforward ways of interacting can come off as rude to the wrong person.

I wouldn’t compare it to African-Americans who are just ghetto as shit

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You guys are blinded by your seething hatred of other races. Black women are genuinely amazing. They are very often dealt a poor hand in life and they build walls around themselves as a defense mechanism. They’re not evil. They have a hilarious sense of humor and can be very caring as well.

I prefer black women over white females— if I had to pick.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, angelo, Jamaldickjavontus and 7 others
You guys are blinded by your seething hatred of other races. Black women are genuinely amazing. They are very often dealt a poor hand in life and they build walls around themselves as a defense mechanism. They’re not evil. They have a hilarious sense of humor and can be very caring as well.

no they’re not bro black girls are nothing but vile creatures

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and PseudoMaxxer

No need to larp here

• +1
No they are not. What is wrong with you, retard
they are all rude, im talking from experience. yeah sure they can look nice, sure some have good genetics, but they are still disrespectful af.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
they are all rude, im talking from experience. yeah sure they can look nice, sure some have good genetics, but they are still disrespectful af.
I am also speaking from experience and have worked with hundreds of black women over the years. They are incredibly nice and caring. The “disrespectful” shit you’re talking about is extremely superficial and not at all a defining moment for black women.

I think people are fairly mistaken in villainizing black people but especially mistaken when it comes to black women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vogue and PseudoMaxxer
They are very often dealt a poor hand in life and they build walls around themselves as a defense mechanism.
JFL black women have been dealt a good hand in life as they are females which automatically means life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I swear lol

• +1
no they are still loud and rude. even worse there probably
Yes and no, they are still masculine but in a more traditional way and less superficial

they are loud but not in a masculine way. It’s in the usual way that a bitch can just be annoying if they yap too much.

Africans in general are just louder and their straightforward ways of interacting can come off as rude to the wrong person.

May I ask what race that you are?

Yeah they just speak louder in general.