I literally cannot tell apart the Albanian and Indian in this video

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

I fast forwarded the video so didn't know either of their names of bride and groom. I don't think it makes a difference if the guys name is Xhaka and girls name is Simran. They are both curry.

Welcome to curry club đŸ‡Ļ🇱

Add Albanians to the list of having a significant Indian-passing minority @Manchild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, latincell95, forevermirin and 5 others
Screenshot 20240216 181959
Screenshot 20240216 181945

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, latincell95, forevermirin and 2 others
@gigaslayer @The Grinch

bro learned there are romani in europe

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Baban
bro learned there are romani in europe
Cope upon cope. How many times are you gonna do this before you admit people don't always look like the most popular pheno of their country?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
āĻ­āĻžāĻ¤ āĻ–āĻžāĻ“ āĻ†āĻ° āĻ˜ā§āĻŽāĻžāĻ“ āĻ­āĻžāĻ‡ āĻāĻ–āĻ¨ āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻžāĻ¯āĻŧ ā§§ā§§āĻŸāĻž āĻŦāĻžāĻœā§‡

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
āĻ­āĻžāĻ¤ āĻ–āĻžāĻ“ āĻ†āĻ° āĻ˜ā§āĻŽāĻžāĻ“ āĻ­āĻžāĻ‡ āĻāĻ–āĻ¨ āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻžāĻ¯āĻŧ ā§§ā§§āĻŸāĻž āĻŦāĻžāĻœā§‡
I'm in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Wait so who is the albanian one. Also weird ahh limo tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 18522, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
The women there is obviously Albanian and has a typical mediterranid type of pheno, you are just tricked by the sari she is wearing which makes her look more ethnic. She doesn't look gypsy to me, there is too much gaslighting on that video there, see her in normal clothes and she looks like a typical narrow bony humpy nosed pale south albo or greek women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, forevermirin and sudanguy

I fast forwarded the video so didn't know either of their names of bride and groom. I don't think it makes a difference if the guys name is Xhaka and girls name is Simran. They are both curry.

Add Albanians to the list of having a significant Indian-passing minority @Manchild

The women is clearly Albanian, wash your eyeballs

You're tagging me in your faggot bait posts after several months of me having no interaction with you and me not responding to any of them. I've never left someone so mentally scarred before.

Please stop trying to group me and other albanians with your gorilla sandmonkey darkskinned pheno. We are not the same. Get off my dick while you're at it.
Or continue to tag me and think about me for several months like an obsessed whore you fucking faggot

• JFL
You're tagging me in your faggot bait posts after several months of me having no interaction with you and me not responding to any of them. I've never left someone so mentally scarred before.

Please stop trying to group me and other albanians with your gorilla sandmonkey darkskinned pheno. We are not the same. Get off my dick while you're at it.
Or continue to tag me and think about me for several months like an obsessed whore you fucking faggot
I had to search Albanian before I remembered your faggot ass. Keep crying pajeet.

The women there is obviously Albanian and has a typical mediterranid type of pheno, you are just tricked by the sari she is wearing which makes her look more ethnic. She doesn't look gypsy to me, there is too much gaslighting on that video there, see her in normal clothes and she looks like a typical narrow bony humpy nosed pale south albo or greek women
ye but ops point is probably that the woman would easily pass in india which is true.

• +1

Albanian - Dinarid
IMG 2753

Indian - Indid
IMG 3428

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ElTruecel
ye but ops point is probably that the woman would easily pass in india which is true.
I genuinely think the darkest minorities in the outer areas of my swarth belt theory would pass as Indian if they wore curry clothing.

It's obvious when a white women is wearing Indian clothing but in this video it's not. For example.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
She has destroyed her genetics by marrying a curry subhuman sikh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and Piratecel
She has destroyed her genetics by marrying a curry subhuman sikh
I don't think eastern euro foids give a shit what a man looks like, the only thing they give a shit about is money/status. They would fuck an aboriginal if he had money

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and SecularIslamist