I live in a literal village and i hear words like mog, looksmax etc

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

why do i hear psl autist words in a village of few thousand? imagine the competition after every normie starts getting surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, bloomercel, Deleted member 27746 and 8 others
@ReadBooksEveryday explain

Ah welcome to the schizophrenic club boyo

I was out at work the other day and saw a ‘JFL at Poland’ on the Teams chat. So I said , whoa you guys incel? .. and they all facepalmed and said they want to calculate the Julius Fersactio Latitude (JFL) area to Poland

Utterly over if you hear these words more bozo. Means the voices are getting deeper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lonenely sigma, zura and 8 others
Also real talk boyo.. and I mean no offense but how can you be incel in your village

I’ve seen the most nastiest looking subhumans with girlfriends in Vilnius. Literal manlet, balding, hairier than a Turk, recessed, just utter subhuman and the girl still holds his hand and kisses him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, bloomercel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
Ah welcome to the schizophrenic club boyo

I was out at work the other day and saw a ‘JFL at Poland’ on the Teams chat. So I said , whoa you guys incel? .. and they all facepalmed and said they want to calculate the Julius Fersactio Latitude (JFL) area to Poland

Utterly over if you hear these words more bozo. Means the voices are getting deeper
na nigga ive been on a bus and hear some highschool faggot saying "i mog you" to another highschool faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, bloomercel, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
vilnius is nephalem central (claims from baltic incels)

• JFL
Reactions: Jase, ReadBooksEveryday, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Also real talk boyo.. and I mean no offense but how can you be incel in your village

I’ve seen the most nastiest looking subhumans with girlfriends in Vilnius. Literal manlet, balding, hairier than a Turk, recessed, just utter subhuman and the girl still holds his hand and kisses him
they mog me probably

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Tai Lung and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, ReadBooksEveryday and Magnum Opus
yes tag the slavic doomcel just for him to send his stupid video under my thread for the 10th time
people claim I overrated like @Kamui and @MakinMogReturns when I said 5 PSL isn’t uncommon. I said it was like a 1 in 20 basically you’ll have a few 5.5 PSLs in ur school even.

But like @St.TikTokcel thinks the average person is 5 PSL, 6’2 and has a 20 inch bideltoid untrained in his slum country. Like he fucking even says this is average on the 3rd world.

Then he makes retard statements like to be a chad u have to look like hernan drago tier which defeats the original meaning of chad even in PSL. Because in PSL chad was always either 6 or 6.5 PSL. Idk. All I know is my ratings are objective and I’m almost never wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Tai Lung and MakinMogReturns
people claim I overrated like @Kamui and @MakinMogReturns when I said 5 PSL isn’t uncommon. I said it was like a 1 in 20 basically you’ll have a few 5.5 PSLs in ur school even.

But like @St.TikTokcel thinks the average person is 5 PSL, 6’2 and has a 20 inch bideltoid untrained in his slum country. Like he fucking even says this is average on the 3rd world.

Then he makes retard statements like to be a chad u have to look like hernan drago tier which defeats the original meaning of chad even in PSL. Because in PSL chad was always either 6 or 6.5 PSL. Idk. All I know is my ratings are objective and I’m almost never wrong.

Bro fell for the troll bait 💀

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Kamui and Tai Lung
@MakinMogReturns cope it’s true. Plus I probably join date mog u in my old accounts summer 2022 cel

You live in Lithuania? How's the blackpill there?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
@St.TikTokcel also tell me what PSL would u give @Cutecel2001 and @ascendedd both are KHHV. Also I change my mind I think ascendedd may be the most attractive KHHV I’ve seen.

JBE

• JFL
@MakinMogReturns cope it’s true. Plus I probably join date mog u in my old accounts summer 2022 cel
Omg 😱 ur a OG omfg omfg @Kamui i think we are wrong bro this dude is an OG!

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
@St.TikTokcel also tell me what PSL would u give @Cutecel2001 and @ascendedd both are KHHV. Also I change my mind I think ascendedd may be the most attractive KHHV I’ve seen.
One is muslim other one is midget.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, ReadBooksEveryday and Tai Lung
Fuck off this is an unfunny Normie tactic that people use when they have no argument.

Is 6’2 the minimum height one must be to escape manlet status ?
You want a cookie nigga 🍪

Fuck off this is an unfunny Normie tactic that people use when they have no argument.

Is 6’2 the minimum height one must be to escape manlet status ?
It's all about the face after 5'7 @Looks234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Kamui and ElTruecel
Ok yes I agree.
Happy Mike Tyson GIF by Top Rank Boxing

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

should i geomax to Bengaluru?

• JFL