I live my life as similar I can to that of a female

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I do the following:

-I have absolutely zero knowledge of manual labor and am not handy whatsoever. I delegate anything that requires manual labor to manual laborers/tradesmen
-I don't know absolutely anything about cars aside from filling the gasoline tank and going to pay for someone else to do an oil change.
-I refuse to do manual labor in general and went to university and pursued an intellectual field instead.
-I refuse to ever go to war for any country in this world. I will immediately flee the country if I ever get a draft notice, no matter what country it is. I am not dying for anyone and I am not protecting anyone.
-I don't watch sports and never have. Not only are they all rigged but they're stupid in my opinion.
-I don't waste my time with dumbass hobbies like combat sports or anything that would damage my physical health. Sorry, I don't care for brain damage.
-I don't waste my time with dumbass interests like history or world war 2 or what have you. Complete waste of time and nobody gives a fuck about how "well read" you are or that you can parrot off fraudulent historical information written.

I've always been like this actually and I think it's the best thing you can do if you want to live a long and healthy life. The rest of you can go ahead and larp about your masculinity. 💅🏻

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: guy24, LooksOrDeath, Greycel Slayer and 8 others
This isn't feminine, it's aristocratic

People are just brainwashed to think being a slavish Helot dalit laborer and pride themselves of manual labor, "hard work" and other tough guy nonsense. It doesn't make you alpha it makes you a serf

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Pale God, ZaC and 5 others
This isn't feminine, it's aristocratic

People are just brainwashed to think being a slavish Helot dalit laborer and pride themselves of manual labor, "hard work" and other tough guy nonsense. It doesn't make you alpha it makes you a serf
If nobody did that work you would shit in your pants in 3 seconds. Pay respect, useless tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy, Brandon Curington, ZaC and 3 others
-I refuse to ever go to war for any country in this world. I will immediately flee the country if I ever get a draft notice, no matter what country it is. I am not dying for anyone and I am not protecting anyone.
-I don't watch sports and never have. Not only are they all rigged but they're stupid in my opinion.
-I don't waste my time with dumbass hobbies like combat sports or anything that would damage my physical health. Sorry, I don't care for brain damage.
-I don't waste my time with dumbass interests like history or world war 2 or what have you. Complete waste of time and nobody gives a fuck about how "well read" you are or that you can parrot off fraudulent historical information written.

based

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Eternal_
If nobody did that work you would shit in your pants in 3 seconds. Pay respect, useless tranny
I've done manual labor before and have respect for those who do it

I just don't like people who think it makes better or more alpha than "pencil pushers"

If there were no intellectual laborers the world would go to shit just as fast

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ZaC, Pikabro and 1 other person
I've done manual labor before and have respect for those who do it

I just don't like people who think it makes better or more alpha than "pencil pushers"

If there were no intellectual laborers the world would go to shit just as fast
We don't Need intellectual laborers. We Need hard workers but nobody wants to do it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
Trad white slav turns to be a complete sissy? Color me shocked

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
I do the following:

-I have absolutely zero knowledge of manual labor and am not handy whatsoever. I delegate anything that requires manual labor to manual laborers/tradesmen
-I don't know absolutely anything about cars aside from filling the gasoline tank and going to pay for someone else to do an oil change.
-I refuse to do manual labor in general and went to university and pursued an intellectual field instead.

I've always been like this actually and I think it's the best thing you can do if you want to live a long and healthy life. The rest of you can go ahead and larp about your masculinity. 💅🏻
all u need now is taking dick

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 32285
Bomp

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Bomp for Jesus