I look like a completely different animal in camera

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
I look good infront of the mirror and stare at my reflection for hours on end but i cant even stand 1 minute of my image on my phone camera. i look utter subhuman especially my skin it showcases every single flaw i have with my skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Jigen, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Mirrors are more accurate. Cameras distort your facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Jigen and FBl
Mirrors are more accurate. Cameras distort your facial features.
i greatly overestimate how i look in the mirror by 2 or 3 points. i have complete hooding in the mirror i can clearly see my dark elongated lashes but when i open the camera its the complete opposite theres a clear show in UEE and what not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and RAMU KAKA
I look good infront of the mirror and stare at my reflection for hours on end but i cant even stand 1 minute of my image on my phone camera. i look utter subhuman especially my skin it showcases every single flaw i have with my skin
I look like a pig when i click pics with my front camera

Its cuz we're indiancels and our cameras are cheap af, iphone camera mogs cuz they have better lenses and shit

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and FBl

Its cuz we're indiancels and our cameras are cheap af, iphone camera mogs cuz they have better lenses and shit
true. i hope to god i look like my mirror self to everyone and not that crappy phone camera self

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
i hope to god i look like my mirror self to everyone and not that crappy phone camera self
I hope the same but i heart mirror flips your image, so if you're assymetrical af in camera it might have an effect irl

I hope the same but i heart mirror flips your image, so if you're assymetrical af in camera it might have an effect irl
i dont look much asymmetrical in camera i just look bloated asf to the point where i feel like my skins sagging down and my facial width completely gets eliminated.

• So Sad

I have a 15 pro max and the selfie camera still distorts. The iPhone selfie cam hasn’t seen a noticeable improvement since like 2017 honestly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FBl and RAMU KAKA
i dont look much asymmetrical in camera i just look bloated asf to the point where i feel like my skins sagging down and my facial width completely gets eliminated.
You tried taking mirror pics? They're pretty accurate but not the same irl ofcourse, try it

• +1
Reactions: FBl
I have a 15 pro max and the selfie camera still distorts. The iPhone selfie cam hasn’t seen a noticeable improvement since like 2017 honestly.
Heard that the camera of 15 pro max is shit especially

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and FBl
i seriously need to learn how to click pics

• +1
You tried taking mirror pics? They're pretty accurate but not the same irl ofcourse, try it
mirrors too dirty cant even see my face

• JFL
too many jfl im grabbing your ip to be send to baghdad for our soldiers to test our new missiles on watch ur tone

too many jfl im grabbing your ip to be send to baghdad for our soldiers to test our new missiles on watch ur tone
bhai thx for this post made me feel a lot better :feelsautistic: I too hate my face in cameras and they constantly ruin my perception of myself. alas it is just distortion but I thought I was alone in my worries. mwah

Heard that the camera of 15 pro max is shit especially
The front camera is really good though. But unless you have one of those older LG flagships like the V35 that have the wide angle dual selfie cameras. I had one and that thing took amazing selfies. Your selfies will look like shit on every smartphone. Especially if you’re darker skinned.

• Woah
bhai thx for this post made me feel a lot better :feelsautistic: I too hate my face in cameras and they constantly ruin my perception of myself. alas it is just distortion but I thought I was alone in my worries. mwah
im chad in my mind. i subconsciously manifest into being chad. no one can ruin my perception IM CHAD. say with me IM A PSL GOD

• Love it
Reactions: lilith