I look like a ugly low trust retard. How to fix?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Solstice 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
I look like a creep, and I'm a uggo. I can sense people thinking this too. I don't vibe with people very well unless it's my family or friends

What can I do?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, tervile1, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Fix your eyebags and red eyes

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Maybe this isn't the right place to ask that sort of advice...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, bradpittshairline, Zonar and 2 others
I look like a creep, and I'm a uggo. I can sense people thinking this too. I don't vibe with people very well unless it's my family or friends

What can I do?
U r ugly but not as ugly as me

Go er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and mogstars
Go ask reddit, we are on the same boat in here

• +1
U r ugly but not as ugly as me
I haven't posted my face here, so you don't know how I look like. But yeah you are probably better looking than me

• So Sad
no pics no care

What can I do?
Youre me. For me, it’s completely over, but at this point I can tell it’s because I have severe social anxiety which = quiet, which = quiet ugly weirdo shooter in the corner of the room. If I was more upbeat and positive, people would receive me a lot better. I see uggos do that shit all the time and people love them.

• +1
Youre me. For me, it’s completely over, but at this point I can tell it’s because I have severe social anxiety which = quiet, which = quiet ugly weirdo shooter in the corner of the room. If I was more upbeat and positive, people would receive me a lot better. I see uggos do that shit all the time and people love them.
Autism and social anxiety doesn’t help. It will have negative effects in your life. On top of that being ugly

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

What can I do?
Take the smilepill

• JFL
Autism and social anxiety doesn’t help. It will have negative effects in your life. On top of that being ugly
Agreed. At this point I just want to be myself again, when I was younger and don’t have a care in the world. I was at my ugliest, obese, boneless, fucked teeth, shit haircut, etc, but people still loved me because I was so goofy and happy and super low inhib. I’m gonna give SSRIs a shot, even though I don’t necessarily agree with them

• +1
Agreed. At this point I just want to be myself again, when I was younger and don’t have a care in the world. I was at my ugliest, obese, boneless, fucked teeth, shit haircut, etc, but people still loved me because I was so goofy and happy and super low inhib. I’m gonna give SSRIs a shot, even though I don’t necessarily agree with them
Did they really love you or were you just a jestermaxxer

Did they really love you or were you just a jestermaxxer
Jestermaxxed for sure, but I had gfs, but then again I was the tallest in the school. Whatever, idgaf. Jestermaxx or be the potential shooter outcast, both horrid fates

Jestermaxxed for sure, but I had gfs, but then again I was the tallest in the school. Whatever, idgaf. Jestermaxx or be the potential shooter outcast, both horrid fates
Also brother don’t do SSRIs for the love of God

It will fuck up your body and mind

Just see how many people kill themselves while on SSRIs

They make you even less NT and make you feel hollow

Plus permanent physical side effects like erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, low energy levels

Just do your own research and try to dig deeper than big pharma propaganda

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404