I look very subhuman in this gay Pic?

you need to lift and roid. Still mogs me though + you have friends 😢

Roid is cope with my subhuman face
You have good bones. Just ethnicity and dad bod that cucks you, probably height too. You’re a lucky guy, but sadly mentally ill

You have good bones. Just ethnicity and dad bod that cucks you, probably height too. You’re a lucky guy, but sadly mentally ill
Med is not good ethnicity? 6'0 is average but average a shit. Yes my dad bod is very big

Med is not good ethnicity? 6'0 is average but average a shit. Yes my dad bod is very big
If you’re 6ft you need to be roiding and getting a good body. No excuses to have dad bod. If you care about your appearance, you’ll lift

You look unevolved

If you’re 6ft you need to be roiding and getting a good body. No excuses to have dad bod. If you care about your appearance, you’ll lift
Do before lift and roid is not better lose fat?

you're a fuckiny nigger

Do before lift and roid is not better lose fat?
You should lift weights and cut fat. Once you’re lean, you can bulk while using steroids and get swole asf. Ask @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
badg96

Attachments

• 3824303_1702759209708.png
    3824303_1702759209708.png
    781.3 KB · Views: 0
Oink for me piggy

Who is the piggy?
I'm sorry nigga, I was kinda irked.
I thing you eye area makes you look aspie, are you intentionally doing that or is that your resting face

I'm sorry nigga, I was kinda irked.
I thing you eye area makes you look aspie, are you intentionally doing that or is that your resting face
I'm intentionally doing this is a funny Pic I try make funny face

• +1
Reactions: Infinite