I look very ugly in this outside selfie?

S

subhumanchad

Banned
?

Attachments

• 20240421_153107.jpg
    20240421_153107.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
yes

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
You look extremely ugly in this outside selfie

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
you look like the high T rooftop worker that whistles to girls and just rapes them when it's night
mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, ascendedd, F36 and 2 others
lose fat you look like you got some good bones underneath and rhinoplasty

Ur beautiful just the way U are

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
no bhai youre beautiful ❤️

you can easily ascend with rhino+genio

You look beautiful as always bhai❤️

youre not fat retards here will tell you that you need to be 5% bodyfat to see your bone structure
Yes my body not look that fat only a little bit

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
6'0 is a good height, do all the softmaxxes, styling+ rhino and you'll surely ascend u got a good eye area
But my eye color is shit

at this point just start digging your own graveyard, over da Silva

You look chad but ugly bc of your jaw and chin. They make your face look too long, if you just look from forehead to nose it seems fine. The problem is your jaw, maybe you could get a jaw+ chin reduction?
@BlackpillRemedy could you make a morph? I made one and it's really easy but can't upload it. I know you said he has a class III type of malocclusion but I can't see it from this picture, just reducing the size of jaw+chin improves him a lot trust me.

Attachments

• IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    820.1 KB · Views: 0
You look chad but ugly bc of your jaw and chin. They make your face look too long, if you just look from forehead to nose it seems fine. The problem is your jaw, maybe you could get a jaw+ chin reduction?
@BlackpillRemedy could you make a morph? I made one and it's really easy but can't upload it. I know you said he has a class III type of malocclusion but I can't see it from this picture, just reducing the size of jaw+chin improves him a lot trust me.
Why my jaw and chin are bad?