I love chubby overweight women

D

Deleted member 61373

Iron

I'm 6'0 180 lbs ripped man who been going to the gym for more than a decade. Been called hot, cute. All of my girlfriends made first move because I'm very shy. They had average, fit or lean bodies which most guys would find very attractive.

But deep down I love chubby women more than anything. I get really nervous around them. I love their soft belly, to rub it. I love stretch marks. I love cellulite on their legs. It makes me depressed that I never been with such woman and they think that I'm out of their league. I would do anything for such woman because she's so hot but I can't overcome my shyness to approach them.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Xtra, Zeruel and 3 others
kys pig loving low t disgrace of a man.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and N1666
OP strat if you think about, infinite pussy because fat bitches will always let a chad smash, start fatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
you should look at the comments lmao, fucking filthy ogres

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Same tbh but not too fat

Depends what he means by fat chubby foids, cos Americans define it differently, but I also love fat bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Kamui and nofap
I'm 6'0 180 lbs ripped man who been going to the gym for more than a decade. Been called hot, cute. All of my girlfriends made first move because I'm very shy. They had average, fit or lean bodies which most guys would find very attractive.
nigga you are 6'0, ripped and girls have been noticing you why in the actual fuck are you here

Massive loser subhuman coping about muh I’m out of their league
Probably is a low mtn normie that deludes himself to be a chad
He stands 0 chance with fat women since this is htn+ only

whitneyway-thore.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Xangsane and Canwefixit
Massive loser subhuman coping about muh I’m out of their league
Probably is a low mtn normie that deludes himself to be a chad
He stands 0 chance with fat women since this is htn+ only

whitneyway-thore.jpg
Exactly, no good looking man thinks a fatty is better than them. Even as a MTN myself, before the blackpill when I first started going for fat chicks, I assumed they would be easy even as a MTN. However sadly the juggernaut law defeated me. No HTN even a blackpilled one would put fat chicks on such a high pedestal

• +1
Reactions: nofap

But deep down I love chubby women more than anything. I get really nervous around them. I love their soft belly, to rub it. I love stretch marks. I love cellulite on their legs. It makes me depressed that I never been with such woman and they think that I'm out of their league. I would do anything for such woman because she's so hot but I can't overcome my shyness to approach them.

Depends what he means by fat chubby foids, cos Americans define it differently, but I also love fat bitches
i like the same thing, most users here prefer skinny girls but not me

Lol from reddit

Based I’m shredded as a gymcel and would fuck gigantic ass and thighs like a wet dog

Now let’s see his face

"all my girlfriend made the first move" buuuuut women dont approach, yu gotta try harder bro

i like the same thing, most users here prefer skinny girls but not me
I think maybe cos most people here are really young???

Until I turned like 19 or 20 I liked skinny or gym fit girls

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I think maybe cos most people here are really young???

Until I turned like 19 or 20 I liked skinny or gym fit girls
maybe but im 19 and my preference has always been the same. even when i was 12 i would look at the fat 16-18yo girls in my school and imagine myself fucking the shit out of them

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I like thicc bitches with a little bit of meat (big ass tits and thighs) on them but obese bitches are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
maybe but im 19 and my preference has always been the same. even when i was 12 i would look at the fat 16-18yo girls in my school and imagine myself fucking the shit out of them
U must be giga high t

I like big girls because those are the only girls I can mog