I love my new elevator shoes

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Now I’m ugly and fat but I’m no longer short.

Next up I’m gonna get liposuction and then facial reconstruction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, RAMU KAKA, Manletmachine and 3 others
don’t mean to be a mood killer but you still are short you just are faking not being short

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
don’t mean to be a mood killer but you still are short you just are faking not being short
How though I’m 6’2 with lifts I used to be 5’11

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Manletmachine, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
so what people fraud everything, women fraud attractiveness everything is frauded.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
so what people fraud everything, women fraud attractiveness everything is frauded.
yes bro you are very smart ! women can keep makeup on pretty much 24/7 in social setting, try wearing your shoes in someone’s house or flat! yeah bro a 10cm difference when you take your shoes off won’t be noticed at all!

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
yes bro you are very smart ! women can keep makeup on pretty much 24/7 in social setting, try wearing your shoes in someone’s house or flat! yeah bro a 10cm difference when you take your shoes off won’t be noticed at all!
That’s why ima keep my shoes on in someone’s house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and supergreencar
you can fraud height then the women is less likely to leave if you built up an emotional connection

you can fraud height then the women is less likely to leave if you built up an emotional connection
when they find out you’re an insecure manlet then will fall in love with you