I love White Brazilians

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Bro wtf is this... fucking heaven. If May Payne 3 wasn't enough, holy fuck. I MUST experience this. I'mma move to Sao Paulo Brazil and move to a high end all-white neightborhood gated community away from shitskin inferior spics and niggers and fuck their white women

Also I need to learn portuguse. Holy fuck I'm in awe. So much perfection. You know their feetsies stink btw 😭 AND you're LOVING that delicious stench

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Wym cringe that shit was lovely
Perfrect choice of song for the particular montage tbh. But I cringed thru it. I wanna watch this gay shit publicly so foids will be questioning my orientation with this gay ass fagshit song blasting thru the chinese speakers

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
You like big asses?

You like big asses?
Love them. They look SO round, so soft, so big to use as my pillow and also as my literal FOOD. I wanna put my tongue in her fartbox and scoop out the food remains. So hot

Love them. They look SO round, so soft, so big to use as my pillow and also as my literal FOOD. I wanna put my tongue in her fartbox and scoop out the food remains. So hot
Jfl but have you ever grabbed woman's ass or fucked it? I grabbed my school classmate's ass once and it felt great.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
brasilians are cool people

fuck the british subhumans

They don't like incels
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Not for ybois

bro theres bitches with way better bodies here lmfao

Go to balneário camboriú
Thank me later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back