• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, WeiWei, rand anon and 8 others
ok cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, moreroidsmoredates and lemonnz
Low t trait. All foot fetish people i've Met irl were narrow FWHR twinks (in a bad way, not the prettyboy way)

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Ricky212, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
Low t trait. All foot fetish people i've Met irl were narrow FWHR twinks (in a bad way, not the prettyboy way)
How does a sexually caused mental trait correlate to your face in any way, shape or form

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Kamui
I prefer thighs and tits.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Good thing I’m a high T African silverback gorilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, <6PSLcel and coispet
Omg me too ily :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
My nigga likes smelly and dirty soles
Ewwww

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers and wsada
How does a sexually caused mental trait correlate to your face in any way, shape or form
The chain of events Is that low t causes both a narrow FWHR and developing of foot fetish

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wsada and Kamui
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Michael Myers, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Thighs >>> tits tho
Facts thighs are underrated asf,

A girl with thick thighs and a short skirt will give me an instant hard on

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, wsada and Narcissus🥀
My glorious king elliot mogs

I don’t like smelly/dirty feet, that’s disgusting

I like clean feet
I don't understand people who are into disgusting dirty stuff.
Everything has to be clean in a woman, if she's not then I get completely repulsed by her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Kamui, wsada and 1 other person
Low T faggot, just ask the bitch to peg you already.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Kamui, IntelligentCel and 1 other person
IMG 7625

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei

I like clean feet
No such a thing, retarded nigger.
Feet are naturally dirty.

You feel the need to worship disgusting sweaty feet because you feel inferior to women.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

I like clean feet
Preferably a bit smelly, like cmon mane das da seasoning

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and Kamui
No such a thing, retarded nigger.
Feet are naturally dirty.

You feel the need to worship disgusting sweaty feet because you feel inferior to women.
Bodies in general are naturally dirty smart ass lol

You’ve already proven yourself a waffling faggot 100 times over lol

Women in general are socially superior to men sun Chad anyways so it doesn’t matter
Preferably a bit smelly, like cmon mane das da seasoning
No thank you that’s nasty bro

Bodies in general are naturally dirty smart ass lol

You’ve already proven yourself a waffling faggot 100 times over lol

Women in general are socially superior to men sun Chad anyways so it doesn’t matter

No thank you that’s nasty bro
So what???
Since bodies are naturally dirty, do you have to lick an asshole full of shit too? There are limits to everything, some parts are dirtier than others.

How you calling me a faggot if you want your women to step on you? You just proven the theory I was talking about the other day.

Niggas who are obsessed with "muh thick" wanna be pegged by a Dom mommy and then lick her dirty soles afterwards. :what:

Last edited:
foot fetish = high T. This is settled science

foot fetish = high T. This is settled science
Nope.
Feet are the lowest part in someone's body.
It means you are submissive to them if you mess with someone's feet.

Ideally you should be fucking a whore with YOUR feet on her face and SHE should be forced to lick them to degrade herself.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
So what???
Since bodies are naturally dirty, do you have to lick an asshole full of shit too? There are limits to everything, some parts are dirtier than others.

How you calling me a faggot if you want your women to step on you? You just proven the theory I was talking about the other day.

Niggas who are obsessed with "muh thick" wanna be pegged by a Dom mommy and then lick her dirty soles afterwards. :what:
I never said I liked the idea of foids stepping on me, lol

You had very low comprehension skills my guy, in fact I’m not into the idea of any woman dominating me in any way AT ALL

Stop projecting onto me because you prefer your 50 kg twigs mate, that’s not my style

@WeiWei what is wrong with these mfs

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I never said I liked the idea of foids stepping on me, lol

You had very low comprehension skills my guy, in fact I’m not into the idea of any woman dominating me in any way AT ALL

Stop projecting onto me because you prefer your 50 kg twigs mate, that’s not my style

@WeiWei what is wrong with these mfs
Messing with a woman's feet is part of Femdom. Just look it up.
Obvs you didn't literally say you want to be stepped on, it's called a joke. Pretty obvious one too.

Yes I like them skinny asf because I want to be the dominant one. Why would my woman need to be big? Not like I wanna be lift up by her.
JFL at you tagging a dude that claims he is into scat. You are really helping your case.

Images   2024 04 06T212738895

I swear to God this is the most attractive footfag I have ever seen. That's how subhuman these guys usually are.

You can't be into this clownery if you are at least HTN, wouldn't make sense.

Messing with a woman's feet is part of Femdom. Just look it up.
Obvs you didn't literally say you want to be stepped on, it's called a joke. Pretty obvious one too.

Yes I like them skinny asf because I want to be the dominant one. Why would my woman need to be big? Not like I wanna be lift up by her.
Unless you’re like 5’3 130 pounds no foid will be able to dominate you as a man lol, well no normal foid anyways
JFL at you tagging a dude that claims he is into scat. You are really helping your case.
@WeiWei isn’t into scat wtf are you talking about 💀
View attachment 2843301
I swear to God this is the most attractive footfag I have ever seen. That's how subhuman these guys usually are.

You can't be into this clownery if you are at least HTN, wouldn't make sense.
Dan Schneider is literally a kid toucher, he’s not one of us

I mog this nigga to hell and back

Idk what's wrong with these low T faggots but man if I were to hook up with a white or asian bitch with nice feetsoles and her feet smelled bad while I was thrusting inside her I'd coom so hard