I (M22) hate short people

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I (M22) hate short people and I'm 5'6. Short people are all snakes. Fuck them. They can die. They deserve death. All my traitor friends were short, short people are the ones that will be sneaky and do something behind your back or talk behind your back. I myself short but I fucking hate short people they all deserve death.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 5'7 zoomer, Richard Cheese and 4 others
It’s actually the opposite lmao, Tall fags are the snakiest faggots.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Numb, twojei and 1 other person
A short guy didn’t move on the side walk and bumped into OP, now he made this thread complaining about short people

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Correlation does not equal causation

Both tall and short people are capable or doing good and evil

I (M22) hate short people and I'm 5'6. Short people are all snakes. Fuck them. They can die. They deserve death. All my traitor friends were short, short people are the ones that will be sneaky and do something behind your back or talk behind your back. I myself short but I fucking hate short people they all deserve death.
"I (M22) hate short people and I'm 5'6" What an intelligent user!

Correlation does not equal causation

Both tall and short people are capable or doing good and evil
Have you ever talked to really tall and middle aged men? they are usually the sweetest and chillest people they always laugh and joy
short manlets on the other hand are angry all the time and overall sad

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Have you ever talked to really tall and middle aged men? they are usually the sweetest and chillest people they always laugh and joy
short manlets on the other hand are angry all the time and overall sad
Every interaction I've had with a tall middle aged man has been positive so fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I hate tall people more

Wish they get tall enough so their legs can break off

tallfaggots or really just big guys and not lanklets are used to getting their way and are abrasive and pushy

Short people are mad and will do everything to fuck u over and tall people have a superiority complex and just act like they are better everyone.