I made £400 through csgo investing in the last 5 months

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
I bought a bunch of cases on trade hold and discounted, invested in the recent majors, in total investing around £250 and current evaluation according to buff is £650, slowly selling off my items and currently withdrawn around £190 whilst maintain the majority of my stock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eren, SkullDynamics, Lorsss and 6 others
Please don't do this, anyone actually retarded enough to try it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Sondern and Hueless
There is a genuine market for this im not sure why you think its retarded, ask and I will answer

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
There is a genuine market for this im not sure why you think its retarded, ask and I will answer
Unregulated market full of scammers and bots, pumping and dumping. Valve doesn't give a fuck about whatever that happens outside of Steam marketplace. It's just not safe to enter anything more into it then a small amount of money just to fuck around.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Danish_Retard
Also I'm not telling people to do the same, it isn't even a lot of money for 5months, I'm just happy to report my success in something

Unregulated market full of scammers and bots, pumping and dumping. Valve doesn't give a fuck about whatever that happens outside of Steam marketplace. It's just not safe to enter anything more into it then a small amount of money just to fuck around.
If your educated enough and have the right contacts you can do just fine, e.g zipel, anomaly, prop are people I use to sell who have high reps and won't scam

Also I'm not telling people to do the same, it isn't even a lot of money for 5months, I'm just happy to report my success in something
I mean I'm glad you made money but that's not a sustainable strategy for moneymaxxing.

If your educated enough and have the right contacts you can do just fine, e.g zipel, anomaly, prop are people I use to sell who have high reps and won't scam
Literally just learn fucking Forex and do that. Reputable brokers, you trade with currencies and all that, not virtual items.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
im vac banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, mortis, beypazarisoda0 and 1 other person
I thought you can't withdraw the money.

You can sell buff balance @Dr. Bruh

I mean I'm glad you made money but that's not a sustainable strategy for moneymaxxing.
Convince me to finish crime and punishment I stopped reading after
he killed the old woman

Tf2 market is better

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
CSGO trading is dead since every 12 year old is trying to go from a p250 sand dune to a dragon lore and people only care about profit nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, ThousandCuts and BoneDensity
£80 a month is dogshit can literally make more begging on the street.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, PYT, Respalier and 2 others
£80 a month is dogshit can literally make more begging on the street.
Least I didnt have to work for it, but yes I agree it isn't a lot

Least I didnt have to work for it, but yes I agree it isn't a lot
You can literally work like 2 extra hours a week at minimum wage and make this.

I respect the hustling but you shouldn't be satisfied with this shit amount and need to try harder.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and chrisN
You can literally work like 2 extra hours a week at minimum wage and make this.

I respect the hustling but you shouldn't be satisfied with this shit amount and need to try harder.
True

Convince me to finish crime and punishment I stopped reading after
he killed the old woman
You didn't even get to the best part of the whole plot. Keep reading. Murder is like 70 pages in.

that's rookie numbers compared to @averagejoe

So I didn't even reach the "Murder" right? I got to page 100ish
You did, it's the old lady part. Depends on the book edition what page is it, i think.

wooooow holy shit what an absolutely ludicrous amount of money holy shit are you going to retire off of that damn! nigga i make that in a day give me a better moneymaking method

wooooow holy shit what an absolutely ludicrous amount of money holy shit are you going to retire off of that damn! nigga i make that in a day give me a better moneymaking method
don't ruin my moment of success, agreed its nothing but its still profit without work

don't ruin my moment of success, agreed its nothing but its still profit without work
mf how much time did it take you to individually buy and unlock every crate or whatever dumb peter pan shit you did. Thats work. As you continue to embark in this journey of making money unconventionally youll begin to realize how valuable your time is. Stuff like this should be delegated to bots

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
mf how much time did it take you to individually buy and unlock every crate or whatever dumb peter pan shit you did. Thats work. As you continue to embark in this journey of making money unconventionally youll begin to realize how valuable your time is. Stuff like this should be delegated to bots
Your not wrong

Just dropship tulips theory.

I bought a bunch of cases on trade hold and discounted, invested in the recent majors, in total investing around £250 and current evaluation according to buff is £650, slowly selling off my items and currently withdrawn around £190 whilst maintain the majority of my stock
Just spend a bunch of money on crates and pray for a knife skin theory

Just spend a bunch of money on crates and pray for a knife skin theory
Thats not how it works, no gambling was involved just cause you own the case doesn't mean you open it. Thought more users would be familiar with csgo