I made a girl double texted me

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I wanted to test the water to see if she’s really interested in me.

so after back and forth of texting she started to take longer to respond. I only replied to her with minimal words without asking any questions.

She ignored me the whole day since morning but double texting me now. I’d say it’s quite rare for a girl with million options to do such thing.

Anyways before anyone calls me out, I didn’t really want to manipulate her at all, this is just to test the water so I won’t be wasting my time being played by her.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Thats a good strategy. As you say, women pick in the endless sea of faggot simps.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

so after back and forth of texting she started to take longer to respond. I only replied to her with minimal words without asking any questions.

She ignored me the whole day since morning but double texting me now. I’d say it’s quite rare for a girl with million options to do such thing.

Anyways before anyone calls me out, I didn’t really want to manipulate her at all, this is just to test the water so I won’t be wasting my time being played by her.
honestly i could not care less if you manipulate her or not. none of my concern. whatever makes you happy cheif

• +1
@Xangsane @andy9432 @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Iasacrko @MoggerGaston @chosen-one

Don’t hate me for this, I am doing everyone’s favor.

Less simp = lower women’s ego. Therefore, better dating market.

• Love it

When she double penetrates you (anus then mouth in respective order) let @AlexBrown84 know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I had MTB white girls double texting me recently when using my old MTN to high MTN pics.

I wish I had taken a screenshot of one of the conversations with them. I was using emojis and double-texting. Redpill text game is complete bullshit. I was talking about my insecurities with height and how "white zoomers are 6'0 on average" (she didn't even know what a zoomer was :lul:.

She unmatched me when I told her her they're actually old pics and I'm bald and autistic.

That being said, even with my old pics where I looked the best, after 2 days I have about 15 likes.

I had MTB white girls double texting me recently when using my old MTN to high MTN pics.

I wish I had taken a screenshot of one of the conversations with them. I was using emojis and double-texting. Redpill text game is complete bullshit. I was talking about my insecurities with height and how "white zoomers are 6'0 on average" (she didn't even know what a zoomer was :lul:.

She unmatched me when I told her her they're actually old pics and I'm bald and autistic.

That being said, even with my old pics where I looked the best, after 2 days I have about 15 likes.

Why would you even talk like an autistic with women?

The dynamic should be she thinks you are cool. Don’t try too hard, don’t be too reactive, don’t be needy just enjoy the vibe the moment.

Why would you even talk like an autistic with women?

The dynamic should be she thinks you are cool. Don’t try too hard, don’t be too reactive, don’t be needy just enjoy the vibe the moment.
My point is she didn't care. I was talking about really autistic things and she was double texting, all interested. It was only once I said I was bald she lost interest, basically classic looks > NT.

And that's with me being MTN / high MTN depending on the photo. I'd imagine if I was HTN+ I could drop even more .org lingo and she'd find it funnier.

• +1
My point is she didn't care. I was talking about really autistic things and she was double texting, all interested. It was only once I said I was bald she lost interest, basically classic looks > NT.

And that's with me being MTN / high MTN depending on the photo. I'd imagine if I was HTN+ I could drop even more .org lingo and she'd find it funnier.

Hmm should I try?

I mean have tried it in the begining she kept asking me why? but she just did it.

• Hmm...
Hmm should I try?

I mean have tried it in the begining she kept asking me why? but she just did it.
Try what, using .org lingo? Could do.

I wish I had taken a screenshot, because when I joked that I was way taller than her, she retorted with "only be 3 inches", so then I responded with "if (hypothetically) my dick was 3 inches smaller (hypothetically) you'd say (in a hypothetical scenario) that I'm a dicklet. Therefore 3 inches matter (hypothetically)". It was close to that (I can't remember exactly) and she found that hilarious, but it was so autistic.

If you have the looks .org lingo is "muh rizz".

Try what, using .org lingo? Could do.

I wish I had taken a screenshot, because when I joked that I was way taller than her, she retorted with "only be 3 inches", so then I responded with "if (hypothetically) my dick was 3 inches smaller (hypothetically) you'd say (in a hypothetical scenario) that I'm a dicklet. Therefore 3 inches matter (hypothetically)". It was close to that (I can't remember exactly) and she found that hilarious, but it was so autistic.

If you have the looks .org lingo is "muh rizz".

Then why does Pneumo got ghosted and called weird?

I would rather talk like a normal human interaction

getting texted by girls = fakecel

Then why does Pneumo got ghosted and called weird?
He does? @pneumocystosis

I would rather talk like a normal human interaction
I do too, but this time I wasn't taking it seriously as I feel bad that my photos don't look like how I do now, so I'm seeing how far I can make things cringe (emojis, double texting, what the redpill says not to do), and how long it takes them to un-match.

So far, it's only when I tell them that I'm bald that does the trick.

He does? @pneumocystosis

I do too, but this time I wasn't taking it seriously as I feel bad that my photos don't look like how I do now, so I'm seeing how far I can make things cringe (emojis, double texting, what the redpill says not to do), and how long it takes them to un-match.

Ofc who in the right mind want a bald man?

Literally signaling bad gene bad hormones

He does? @pneumocystosis

If I say something nonNT foid always say no that’s not funny why are you laughing, I think it’s good since other people can keep you in check.

• JFL
Ofc who in the right mind want a bald man?

Literally signaling bad gene bad hormones
You miss the point, but I agree.

• +1