I messaged my crush while drunk

Better to seem like a pussy for backing off than being a simp when she clearly wasn't into me
She might’ve been. At the end of the day you don’t know cus you pussied out. At least you’d know for certain and you could get piece of mind from her

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Hell nah you are done bro, fumbled badly

She might’ve been. At the end of the day you don’t know cus you pussied out. At least you’d know for certain and you could get piece of mind from her
that wouldn't get me peace tbf. Its not about her per say, she is not that important, I just can't accept the fact I will die alone. This way I can cope at least whenever I see her on thursday

What’s her response to the chocolate question? Because I’m not reading all this shit that you should be spending on taking to girls.

FUCK I screwed up.

I rarely talk with her in school. She goes to another class and we see eachother on thursdays only.

So I went to my grandma after the school and since she was outside in the yard I snuck into the room she kept her alcohol and drank a lot.

I started crying and what not but apparently at one point I texted my crush.

It went like this:

"Yoo"

-heyy

"Whats up"

-nothing special, its friday and its nice weather haha

"True

So, what r u doing?"

- reading smt to prepare for uni

-" thats cool. You wanna study archeology?"

-nah, I wanna study architecture. You got the 'arch part' tho hahaha.

Now the brutal part.

She asked me "can I help you with something hahaha" :feelsrope:

Brutal fucking stuff man.

Then, for whatever reason I asked her "do you like chocolate" but I deleted it and that was the end of it. I still have no idea why I asked her that shit

Painful. So fucking painful. Now I will go and cry myself to sleep, knowing she will most likely go outside tonight since its friday and I will play minecraft alone.

Coping with alcohol doesn't work. I seem even more retarded than I am irl
View attachment 2840715
Why is this brutal?

She responded well to a sexual joke you made and then you asked a stupid random question

Sometimes I don’t even get past the first “Hi” with girls. What’s the problem lmao?

• Hmm...
FUCK I screwed up.

I rarely talk with her in school. She goes to another class and we see eachother on thursdays only.

So I went to my grandma after the school and since she was outside in the yard I snuck into the room she kept her alcohol and drank a lot.

I started crying and what not but apparently at one point I texted my crush.

It went like this:

"Yoo"

-heyy

"Whats up"

-nothing special, its friday and its nice weather haha

"True

So, what r u doing?"

- reading smt to prepare for uni

-" thats cool. You wanna study archeology?"

-nah, I wanna study architecture. You got the 'arch part' tho hahaha.

Now the brutal part.

She asked me "can I help you with something hahaha" :feelsrope:

Brutal fucking stuff man.

Then, for whatever reason I asked her "do you like chocolate" but I deleted it and that was the end of it. I still have no idea why I asked her that shit

Painful. So fucking painful. Now I will go and cry myself to sleep, knowing she will most likely go outside tonight since its friday and I will play minecraft alone.

Coping with alcohol doesn't work. I seem even more retarded than I am irl
View attachment 2840715
Dude, it's not so bad that she asked if she can help you with something. That's not necessarily any kind of hint telling you to fuck off or anything, given the context. You said you never really talk to her right. She might even like you.

Don't sweat it. It's not unsalvageable. Act as if nothing happened next time you see her and don't talk to her if it's something you don't normally do. If she asks you about it tell her you were just bored and messing around with folks in your contact list. Do not be embarrassed about it because she will sense it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and Lonenely sigma
Why is this brutal?

She responded well to a sexual joke you made and then you asked a stupid random question

Sometimes I don’t even get past the first “Hi” with girls. What’s the problem lmao?
Wtf? I never made a sexual joke?

Wtf? I never made a sexual joke?
Extended dog pose1

JFL When you mentioned the "arch" part I thought of this

• JFL
autism

• So Sad
Career ending😭

• JFL