I messured my dick and it was 6.3 - 6.5 inch long and 5 inches widths

Another pic, srs is it that bad?
Looks bigger than 5 inches but if it is truly only 5 inches than it's LTR or death. You have actually measured it right? I thought mine was like maybe 5.5 then I measured and it's actually almost 7 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Looks bigger than 5 inches but if it is truly only 5 inches than it's LTR or death. You have actually measured it right? I thought mine was like maybe 5.5 then I measured and it's actually almost 7 inches.
Actually I think it's more like 4.5 inches.

Actually I think it's more like 4.5 inches.
No way dude unless ur hands are really small. They make ur dick look bigger. I have huge hand size and limb length is directly correlated to penis length. I have huge hands, this kid was showing off to all these foids how "big" his hands were and mine mogged his by 1cm. I also have a huge cock and its still growing, I think my dad is like 8 inches and thats probably why my mom dont leave him because hes bald ogre.

How old are you? HGH maxx asap if ur below 18 or even 21

• JFL
I wish a gruesome death and eternal torture upon all bigdick”cels”

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon and ElliotRodgerJr
No way dude unless ur hands are really small. They make ur dick look bigger. I have huge hand size and limb length is directly correlated to penis length. I have huge hands, this kid was showing off to all these foids how "big" his hands were and mine mogged his by 1cm. I also have a huge cock and its still growing, I think my dad is like 8 inches and thats probably why my mom dont leave him because hes bald ogre.
It's 6.5 inches NBPEL, 7 inches BPEL. Girth around 5.3 inches. My hands are about 7.5 inches.
How old are you? HGH maxx asap if ur below 18 or even 21
18 but get confused for 15 it's so annoying fuckkkk

It's 6.5 inches NBPEL, 7 inches BPEL. Girth around 5.3 inches. My hands are about 7.5 inches.
Yeah I knew that was more like a 6.5 cock.

Wait nevermind

• JFL