I miss St. Hamudi

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi

Really, where the fuck did he go? I watched all the possible videos I can find about him almost everyday—once in a 2-3 days regularly. Cels need to assemble and bring our Saint back to life. Everyday is getting harder. I can't cope without him. ITs like he's the embodiment of the blackpill. Every words in every video he said I can relate to the point where I feel like he's my spirit-animal. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

• +1
Reactions: ingram33 and Deleted member 34058
IMG 0318

Really, where the fuck did he go? I watched all the possible videos I can find about him almost everyday—once in a 2-3 days regularly. Cels need to assemble and bring our Saint back to life. Everyday is getting harder. I can't cope without him. ITs like he's the embodiment of the blackpill. Every words in every video he said I can relate to the point where I feel like he's my spirit-animal. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Joined 2024 ,

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Perfection and brucewayne78
U joined from TikTok stop pretending like you are one of us

U joined from TikTok stop pretending like you are one of us
Who the FUCK wanna pretend like you blud? If you take pride in rotting in .org/.is you should kill yourself.
No sane human wanna be ND and rotting in here, if I can pretend that I ain't one of you I would

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan