i missed the Zyzz phenomenon

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
was slightly too young for it only got interested in yt fitness a few years afterwards with seid/panda etc and when the "eViDeNcE bAsEd" community became big.

for millennials who watched him as his prime was happening what exactly was so unique about zyzz that he got so popular? or was he just the first YT fitness superstar and he had no competition.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7697
5875.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
I know I was late to the Internet bc a lot of the zyzz stuff just makes me cringe. I never understood it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I know I was late to the Internet bc a lot of the zyzz stuff just makes me cringe. I never understood it

That sorta makes sense. To me though I never really saw the zyzz phenomenon as anything other than “woah look at this jacked dude he’s epic! I wanna be like him!”

He was a roidcel who women were attracted to because he had a decent face and was 6-1 and for some reason now autists emulate him

He was a roidcel who women were attracted to because he had a decent face and was 6-1 and for some reason now autists emulate him
correct

it is pretty cringey seeing some 5'4 indian in a string vest saying "brah" and benching 80kg with improper form