I Mogged

FartMaxxer

FartMaxxer

Iron
School had a theater convention at a college I’m 16 6’1 205buff skin clearing up and cool hair aswell as style.

Got 20 snapchats instas and 20 phone numbers, even more ioi’s,
Hispanic subhuman trying to rizz girls, I cockblock him for fun by just standing near him, girls give ioi so I approach while the Mexican stumbled over his closer jfl. Girls follow me for the rest of the convention and buy me food, beg for my snap lol I said I was nervous and they should feel my heart beat as they feel I make pec dance and they MOAN Lmfao while the Mexican subhuman was following their group, he made them nervous so the all held onto me basically.

Idk what’s wrong with me though, the girls were cute but I have a girl from my school I have a crush on and I basically refuse to have relationship with anyone till she rejects me 😭.

Hopefully this helped my chances with her because I ended up spending a lot of time with her and her friends.

Maybe need some pua redpill type advice

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Was boutta say tales but college convention sounds legit because there’s probably 1000 people there to cold approach.

Ask out that girl soon, otherwise you’re wasting your time and could get 20 other potential pairs of cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and FartMaxxer
tales from the hamas chambers of Tel-Aviv

• +1
Reactions: kebab and FartMaxxer
Was boutta say tales but college convention sounds legit because there’s probably 1000 people there to cold approach.

Ask out that girl soon, otherwise you’re wasting your time and could get 20 other potential pairs of cheeks.
Thx for the advice I’m trying she’s like the oldest freshman at my highschool like 15 and 6 months and I’m turning 17 pretty soon so I don’t want to seem weird l. She’s also Mormon so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Dnrd but congrats

• +1
Reactions: FartMaxxer
tales from the mumbain mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and FartMaxxer
School had a theater convention at a college I’m 16 6’1 205buff skin clearing up and cool hair aswell as style.

Got 20 snapchats instas and 20 phone numbers, even more ioi’s,
Hispanic subhuman trying to rizz girls, I cockblock him for fun by just standing near him, girls give ioi so I approach while the Mexican stumbled over his closer jfl. Girls follow me for the rest of the convention and buy me food, beg for my snap lol I said I was nervous and they should feel my heart beat as they feel I make pec dance and they MOAN Lmfao while the Mexican subhuman was following their group, he made them nervous so the all held onto me basically.

Idk what’s wrong with me though, the girls were cute but I have a girl from my school I have a crush on and I basically refuse to have relationship with anyone till she rejects me 😭.

Hopefully this helped my chances with her because I ended up spending a lot of time with her and her friends.

Maybe need some pua redpill type advice
And then everyone got up and clapped

Jk I’m happy for you

• +1
Reactions: FartMaxxer
i don't believe you but if its true, congrats