I must eat more raw foods and less cooked foods

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Heating foods creates methylgyloxals and glyoxals which can cause advanced glycation end products (AGEs). AGEs basically age your body as they are created when sugars irreversibly bind to proteins which interferes with function.

I’m not eating raw meat lest I’ll get parasites. And I’m not eating no meat, so I’ll just have to sacrifice not eating cooked meat.

I must eat my plants raw. This’ll be hard considering I like cooked pistachios, baked potatoes, cooked rice.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Krakowski, Lucid and 4 others
It's not necessary since everything is genetics

But on the side note u know what happened to 4inch4

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
It's not necessary since everything is genetics
Yeah gene therapy would be great but diet has an effect

diet aint shit

not obese but they chubby
You can be fat and still eat meat and eggs thugs having a good diet. If you eat frozen pizza and sweets then you fuck up your hormones and your skinn will suffer, simple as

You can be fat and still eat meat and eggs thugs having a good diet. If you eat frozen pizza and sweets then you fuck up your hormones and your skinn will suffer, simple as
my homie who chubby has a shit diet but has perfect skin. just cause u have a shit diet doesnt mean ur gonna have shit skin

ive seen himn fuck up whole bags of chips infront of me

Just eat raw meat blood and organs brah

my homie who chubby has a shit diet but has perfect skin. just cause u have a shit diet doesnt mean ur gonna have shit skin

ive seen himn fuck up whole bags of chips infront of me
i dont know man maybe he is putting 5 liters tret on his face every night or whatever or maybe he just genetically has ideal hormone profile that cant be disrupted by shit diet idk

i dont know man maybe he is putting 5 liters tret on his face every night or whatever or maybe he just genetically has ideal hormone profile that cant be disrupted by shit diet idk
life unfair asf

• So Sad
Reactions: lilxder2
This moron has been watching the weird side of YouTube again ahahah

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Heating foods creates methylgyloxals and glyoxals which can cause advanced glycation end products (AGEs). AGEs basically age your body as they are created when sugars irreversibly bind to proteins which interferes with function.

I’m not eating raw meat lest I’ll get parasites. And I’m not eating no meat, so I’ll just have to sacrifice not eating cooked meat.

I must eat my plants raw. This’ll be hard considering I like cooked pistachios, baked potatoes, cooked rice.
Just eat clean bro and wear sunscreen , these things would cumulatively increase skin quality atmax 2 day younger

Just eat clean bro and wear sunscreen , these things would cumulatively increase skin quality atmax 2 day younger
sunscreen is poison

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski and mayo mogger