I mustered up the courage to have a discussion with my Chink FWB about her oral hygiene. And she didn't take it well. lol

alien

alien

Kraken
She seems super offended. Holy shit. She took my words to heart.

I figured she'd take my criticism of her oral hygiene better since we did have unprotected sex with each other.

Hopefully she'll stop being angry and just brush her teeth, floss and use some Listerine the next time we meet. Shit. lol. It's a valid criticism. She had plaque and I think tartar (hardened plaque that you need a dental hygientist to remove) on her teeth bruh. And her breath smelled a bit. The basic oral hygiene routine isn't even going to solve the tartar problem. She needs to see a dental hygientist to scrape that shit off. Point of no return.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Lorsss
pics of fwb

Schedule her an appointment with a dentist while you're at it.

This is embarrassing that you have to tell an Adult woman basic hygiene practices

I doubt she's offended, probably just embarrassed (which manifests very similar to offense in females). She will probably never have sex with you again, although I'm sure she is grateful for you being honest.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and Deleted member 470
How did you go about telling her?

Schedule her an appointment with a dentist while you're at it.

This is embarrassing that you have to tell an Adult woman basic hygiene practices
The core problem here is that she isn't taking this constructive criticism very well. She is getting defensive. I don't think she is a virgin. So how could it be that I'm the first guy whose broached this subject before? I can't be right?
I'll have to screengrab. Hold on. lol. This is awkward.
I was just so horny that my dick didn't give any fucks. As fucked up as it sounds, you can still be turned on making out with a girl even if her oral hygiene is off. Her breath wasn't that bad. But she got super offended.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf
Dude I feel like I'm being trolled.
She told me that she doesn't want to be as sexual anymore. And I'm like "baby what happened? You were very sexual with me the past few days. Is it because I mentioned the oral hygiene thing? I wasn't going to just not like you because of the one thing."

And now she is saying that it's because she wants to get married soon. And she's asking me if I want to get married at the Catholic church or city hall. She's like walking back the whole not being sexual thing though. Saying we can still be sexual.

WHAT THE FUCK. DUDE.
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LAY FROM ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS BANG.
She was a certified freak. Don't tell me that I'm only going to get laid with her just once?
She started using the L word the day after we had sex. And now she is talking about marriage.
DUDE HELP ME
She's Catholic and wants to marry in the church. That helps with my neo-colonial fetish. And I bet she fantasizes about me giving her hapa babies and that's kinda hot. BUT COME ON.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, LDNPari and Peachy
WhiteKnight cucks will defend foids' bad hygeine while telling incels to take shower's,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 1106, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Dude I feel like I'm being trolled.
She told me that she doesn't want to be as sexual anymore. And I'm like "baby what happened? You were very sexual with me the past few days. Is it because I mentioned the oral hygiene thing? I wasn't going to just not like you because of the one thing."

And now she is saying that it's because she wants to get married soon. And she's asking me if I want to get married at the Catholic church or city hall. She's like walking back the whole not being sexual thing though. Saying we can still be sexual.

WHAT THE FUCK. DUDE.
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LAY FROM ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS BANG.
She was a certified freak. Don't tell me that I'm only going to get laid with her just once?
She started using the L word the day after we had sex. And now she is talking about marriage.
DUDE HELP ME
She's Catholic and wants to marry in the church. That helps with my neo-colonial fetish. And I bet she fantasizes about me giving her hapa babies and that's kinda hot. BUT COME ON.

it's over, you're trapped bro, she's either going to get pregnant on purpose or say you raped her

it's over

She seems super offended. Holy shit. She took my words to heart.

I figured she'd take my criticism of her oral hygiene better since we did have unprotected sex with each other.

Hopefully she'll stop being angry and just brush her teeth, floss and use some Listerine the next time we meet. Shit. lol. It's a valid criticism. She had plaque and I think tartar (hardened plaque that you need a dental hygientist to remove) on her teeth bruh. And her breath smelled a bit. The basic oral hygiene routine isn't even going to solve the tartar problem. She needs to see a dental hygientist to scrape that shit off. Point of no return.

foids delusional hypergamy is so great now they don't even bother to brush teeth before sex/dates now. it's astonishingly gross how feminism can turn foids simultaneously into extremely precious commodities yet debase them into disgusting std ridden creatures at the same time. men need to be able to tell their foids what to do because they clearly are not capable of it themselves

are you in sea right now or where did you meet that goink

63.jpg

Post something new instead of constantly talking about some hole.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Tsukuyomi 🌙
bad breath in foids turn me on

• Ugh..
Reactions: LDNPari, Deleted member 470 and Roping Subhuman
lol who cares you have a big dick you have won at life
you can just replace her in an instant if she misbehaves again

its true tho common sense really do you deny my statement?

don't you have 5.5 inch? it is average dick, no girl would reject you because of it, especially in the greece. we are not bbcs man :lul:

All you do is brag brag brag. Sorry but it’s true.

don't you have 5.5 inch?
i havent confirmed it yet the paper that the doctor gave me might be to help me cope
it is average dick, no girl would reject you because of it,
average size is debatable but yes if it turns out thats the case im close to average but having a bigger dick is always an advantage
and some girls reject average dicks in some cases but not all of them i have to admit
especially in the greece. we are not bbcs man :lul:
and thats what scares me in a country with small dick men 1 bbc needs to come and he automatically has 80% more women than the average man
a woman needs to fuck only 1 ONE big dick to know what it feels like and then she will continue to search for more of its kind while rejecting the average man or smaller man
scary shit man

• JFL
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
What did you do when she lunged in for a kiss?

i havent confirmed it yet the paper that the doctor gave me might be to help me cope

average size is debatable but yes if it turns out thats the case im close to average but having a bigger dick is always an advantage
and some girls reject average dicks in some cases but not all of them i have to admit

and thats what scares me in a country with small dick men 1 bbc needs to come and he automatically has 80% more women than the average man
a woman needs to fuck only 1 ONE big dick to know what it feels like and then she will continue to search for more of its kind while rejecting the average man or smaller man
scary shit man

don't worry man, i will compete with bbcs if they come here. i will save our countrys future :lul:

Degenerate youth in perpetual adolescence. You filth are creating new strains of STDs every year. Kissing can give you some as easy as sex can.

You should have paid Jordan Peterson to tell her

He seems to like that kind of stuff

use your dick like a toothbrush

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
3pvNBz5.png

Z0fA4OJ.png

lol who cares you have a big dick you have won at life
you can just replace her in an instant if she misbehaves again
Dude I have tried online dating for 2 months and this is the only girl I managed to get. It is tough out there. You get banned if you send dick pics to girls so I can't even play that card on dating apps. I only send dick pics after we are sexting for awhile off-site. If it even gets to that point with a girl in the first place.
The fat filipina from 6 week ago ghosted me because I couldn't get hard. It's probably too late for me to message the fat filipina to inform her that I fixed my erectile issues.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
3pvNBz5.png

Z0fA4OJ.png

Dude I have tried online dating for 2 months and this is the only girl I managed to get. It is tough out there. You get banned if you send dick pics to girls so I can't even play that card on dating apps. I only send dick pics after we are sexting for awhile off-site. If it even gets to that point with a girl in the first place.
The fat filipina from 6 week ago ghosted me because I couldn't get hard. It's probably too late for me to message the fat filipina to inform her that I fixed my erectile issues.
Cringe why would you tell her you like her . I told you Chinese girls are ugly and have no regards for hygiene . Why does she keep using that 😎 emoji. Her text game is weak af

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Cringe why would you tell her you like her . I told you Chinese girls are ugly and have no regards for hygiene . Why does she keep using that 😎 emoji. Her text game is weak af
I told her I liked her because I didn't want her to be upset. I wanted to cushion the blow.
I shouldn't have to fucking tell a grown ass early 30s woman to brush her teeth, floss and mouthwash. Also prevention isn't enough at this point. She needs corrective action. She needs to see a dental hygientist to remove the tartar (hardened plaque) from her teeth. She probably also has gingivitis and cavities.
I have localized gingivitis in some areas in the back of my teeth and my oral hygiene is way better than hers. And I have one cavity I need to fill. I use Sensoydne and the cavity hasn't bothered me and I don't think it has grown. But I gotta get that shit filled.

I told her I liked her because I didn't want her to be upset. I wanted to cushion the blow.
I shouldn't have to fucking tell a grown ass early 30s woman to brush her teeth, floss and mouthwash. Also prevention isn't enough at this point. She needs corrective action. She needs to see a dental hygientist to remove the tartar (hardened plaque) from her teeth. She probably also has gingivitis and cavities.
I have localized gingivitis in some areas in the back of my teeth and my oral hygiene is way better than hers. And I have one cavity I need to fill. I use Sensoydne and the cavity hasn't bothered me and I don't think it has grown. But I gotta get that shit filled.
Does she have white teeth if yes then it could be a tonsil stone, imagine making out with her and you swallow one 🤮

Does she have white teeth if yes then it could be a tonsil stone, imagine making out with her and you swallow one 🤮
I can't recall if her teeth were all-white
Making out with her isn't as bad as you think it would be. My dick did get hard. But there is no excuse for her shit oral hygiene.

I can't recall if her teeth were all-white
Making out with her isn't as bad as you think it would be. My dick did get hard. But there is no excuse for her shit oral hygiene.
You probably destroyed her self confidence if she takes care of herself . Pm me her pics

You probably destroyed her self confidence if she takes care of herself . Pm me her pics
I don't have pics of her teeth though. :ROFLMAO:
She definitely had what appeared to be tartar (hardened plaque) on her teeth. If not plaque (the soft shit that you can still remove with brushing and flossing). I definitely think she has tartar. So she definitely has poor oral hygiene.

lol at having to muster courage to tell a chink subhuman she stinks

Talesfromthebasement.jpg

I don't have pics of her teeth though. :ROFLMAO:
She definitely had what appeared to be tartar (hardened plaque) on her teeth. If not plaque (the soft shit that you can still remove with brushing and flossing). I definitely think she has tartar. So she definitely has poor oral hygiene.
Pm me her picture not her teeth.

lol at having to muster courage to tell a chink subhuman she stinks
She worships me as a White God. So I really felt bad about saying something. But at the same time I am embarrassed by her oral hygiene. And don't want to introduce her to my dad, sister or any of my friends as my girlfriend. Or be seen with her in public if people get a look at her grill.

She better be atleast a 8/10 for you to keep fucking her after making out with her . Bad oral hygiene would make my dick go soft af

I am not gonna

She worships me as a White God. So I really felt bad about saying something. But at the same time I am embarrassed by her oral hygiene. And don't want to introduce her to my dad, sister or any of my friends as my girlfriend. Or be seen with her in public if people get a look at her grill.
if she likes you that much you're probably good looking enough to get a white girlfriend. dumb this disgusting whore asap. you're an oldcel, your time is almost up

if she likes you that much you're probably good looking enough to get a white girlfriend. dumb this disgusting whore asap. you're an oldcel, your time is almost up
I was able to get a slim, busty brown gf that I met off PSL (Yogapants). But she was crazy (Borderline Personality Disorder), wouldn't let me have female friends due to her paranoia issues and eventually dumped me. I tried online dating for 2 months and can't find a girl like that again. All the cute brown girls want Chad it seems. They stop replying to me after awhile. At least the chink (titbot rated her 3/10) makes me feel like a Chad.

I'm pretty sure my chink gf has BPD too. She is certified CRAZY. More than Yogapants.

Women with BPD always seem to find me somehow.

I need pics bro.