I need advice with ib (international bachelorette). It’s currently my second day of first year of DP. How can i studymaxx and achieve the best grades?

casety

casety

Iron
Title. My chosen classes are: Biology, Chemistry, Math, Business Management, Spanish B, english A

Last edited:
Use active recall and spaced repetition, they are the best way to remember things

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Deleted member 6128
Just finished the program this June. Ive wasted 12 hours each day for this shit, for 2 years. All ive gotten is NW3, insomnia. My chances for getting into a good uni are slim even though I’ve gotten 38 points

Just finished the program this June. Ive wasted 12 hours each day for this shit, for 2 years. All ive gotten is NW3, insomnia. My chances for getting into a good uni are slim even though I’ve gotten 38 points
Holy shit how the fuck do i avoid being stressed that much. Given the classes i chose i gotta study for 3-4 hours a day. Will this affect my facial and bodily development?

Holy shit how the fuck do i avoid being stressed that much. Given the classes i chose i gotta study for 3-4 hours a day. Will this affect my facial and bodily development?
If ur gonna study 3-4 hours then youre going to spend 12 hours on schoolwork, so yes it will impact ur bodily development. Facially idk it depends on the person. Plus ur social life is basically fucked during those 2 years

Why arent you on fin or dut if you reached nw3 ??

by thoroughly absorbing all the info cmon man we know youre all smart enough

• +1
Reactions: casety
by thoroughly absorbing all the info cmon man we know youre all smart enough
teachers been telling us that this shit will be so hard that we will lose our social life jfl. im gonna need to give up a lot of my free time to just be able to fucking achieve a respectable grade.