I need an MK-677 alternative that I can buy on Amazon

Fuck, well I guess you can still bulk up a few parts of your body to make yourself look bigger.

Im praying for a miracle really, my father always told me that he was always near my height but sligthly lenthier and bulkier when he was my age, Im really hoping that I get some type of growth by the time I hit 17 since he's 5'9. If Im lucky with your stack then I could possibly be 5'10 or maybe in the 6 range. If not I could try LSJL

Just a small theory here, does the mother actually influence the height more than the father while he just determines how fast your growth spurts come?
I can't really prove or disprove your theory without conducting a large scale survey...

LSJL only really works if you have open plates, other than that we have some obscure hormones and other microfracture methods to test for closedplatecels.

My clavicles have also been growing like mad on my stack so I already look intimidating enough, not sure why I would need it though.

If your mother is under 5'5 then good luck getting your father's height, its gonna be a long shot. How old are you? If you're young enough you could grow a shitton on my stack without the use of aromasin

I can't really prove or disprove your theory without conducting a large scale survey...

LSJL only really works if you have open plates, other than that we have some obscure hormones and other microfracture methods to test for closedplatecels.

My clavicles have also been growing like mad on my stack so I already look intimidating enough, not sure why I would need it though.

If your mother is under 5'5 then good luck getting your father's height, its gonna be a long shot. How old are you? If you're young enough you could grow a shitton on my stack without the use of aromasin
I am16.4

My moms license says 5'5 though she identifies as 5'4 and a quarter, I am very close to her so I would say either that Im 5'4.3 and she's 5'5 or that I'm 5'4 and shes 5'4 and a quarter, it's just that every time I go to a doctors office, I get 5'3.333 and the last time I saw her papers from a checkup, it was either 5'4-5'5

I am16.4

My moms license says 5'5 though she identifies as 5'4 and a quarter, I am very close to her so I would say either that Im 5'4.3 and she's 5'5 or that I'm 5'4 and shes 5'4 and a quarter, it's just that every time I go to a doctors office, I get 5'3.333 and the last time I saw her papers from a checkup, it was either 5'4-5'5
How can your mother not see that she is abusing her child by not letting him get GH therapy... You're 16 and you could be 5'3.3, if you don't grow you are going to have a terrible life... Try explaining it to her but I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't do anything about it, when I started taking drugs and using facepulling devices my parents told me that it was a sin against God because I was trying to defy my genetics and they found it very insulting personally because I didn't want to accept who I was. They don't care about me, they only care about how they want me to be. Especially if your parents are actually boomers, mine are but gen x or millennial parents might be a little more understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How can your mother not see that she is abusing her child by not letting him get GH therapy... You're 16 and you could be 5'3.3, if you don't grow you are going to have a terrible life... Try explaining it to her but I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't do anything about it, when I started taking drugs and using facepulling devices my parents told me that it was a sin against God because I was trying to defy my genetics and they found it very insulting personally because I didn't want to accept who I was. They don't care about me, they only care about how they want me to be. Especially if your parents are actually boomers, mine are but gen x or millennial parents might be a little more understanding.
parents have a boomer mentality, showed my dad about the blackpill and he said “one ear and out the other.”

mom just says “when you was in ELEMENTARY school you didnt care about your height, whats the problem now?”

jfl, I dont even want to talk about dating with my mom, my dad and mother honestly thinks that relationships aren’t that serious in highschool and girls dont know what they really want, jfl I recently discovered that my sister isnt even dads daughter a year or two ago meaning that he settled down and raised someone elses kids and he’s trying to tell me how tl be a man?

Your best bet is to megadose vitamin k2 mk4 if you are locked out of everything. You also didn't seem to even attempt to go to an endocrinologist(just find a way bruh).
Wtf does vitamin k2 do? It’s a calcium helper not a god damn hgh booster. JFL

Oh god... They're retarded...
I think my mom is just ignorant being a female while my dad is semi aware but tries to cope, he listens to “Orange man bad, kill all white people, white people this, white people that” 24/7 then tries to brainwash me into this shit. He to look at his flawed statistics etc.

ex; He tells me that more blackpeople are killed by police officers thank whites

I respond “Those black people are being killed by black police officers and there are more black on black crimes”

I tried to blackpill him about the importance of looks in dating then he told me to be confident and he does not give one fuck about the statistics.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wincel
Increased bone remodeling and reduced estrogen for sure, but I don't know how its going to actually cause growth. I have heard an anecdote about extreme jaw growth on a dangerously high dose of k2 though, so maybe there is some other way that it grows bones without the use of more growth hormone.

Last edited:
Increased bone remodeling and reduced estrogen for sure, but I don't know how its going to actually cause growth. I have heard an anecdote about extreme jaw growth on a dangerously high dose of k2 though, so maybe there is some other way that it grows bones without the use of more growth hormone.
No what it does is takes calcium and deposits it in jaw, chin, cheekbones and teeth, etc. The Japs are using it to treat osteoporosis. Weston Price found it as being the one thing all traditional tribes had in their diet, and at the time he called it Activator X because he couldn’t identify it at the time (1930s). Sufficient consumption of this vitamin is absolutely fucking crucial for good facial development. Not just for the kid and he pregnant mother, but for the CONCEIVING mother. That’s how important it is.
You can even use it to remineralise teeth. But Jew dentists at Colgate won’t tell you that

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wincel
my mom met someone else b4 my dad
My dad is a step-father as well. What a cuckold. My parents always tell me "don't worry about looks" because when I'm 75 looks wont matter and they will only care about money so I get to raise someone else's kids from 7 different husbands... they already know I'm borderline suicidal because of my lack of sexual relationships and they tell me this "Just wait 60 years" bullshit, its infuriating. Then they wonder why I don't plan on living with them until I'm 28 for financial stability. Fucking boomers. Parents honestly want their kids to fail, subconsciously at least. It's pure hate.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
My dad is a step-father as well. What a cuckold. My parents always tell me "don't worry about looks" because when I'm 75 looks wont matter and they will only care about money so I get to raise someone else's kids from 7 different husbands... they already know I'm borderline suicidal because of my lack of sexual relationships and they tell me this "Just wait 60 years" bullshit, its infuriating. Then they wonder why I don't plan on living with them until I'm 28 for financial stability. Fucking boomers. Parents honestly want their kids to fail, subconsciously at least. It's pure hate.
my dad is still in the fucking seventies, shit honestly pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
It puts the calcium in your bones, block estrogen, increases T.
Better than nothing kriss boi.
my dad is still in the fucking seventies, shit honestly pisses me off
Bro, I pray to God that he may save you.
What your parents are doing is child neglect and abuse.
You can buy melatonin, niacin, zinc, and k2 m4.
That will lower your estrogen pretty well to keep your plates open for longer, and increases your HGH so that hopefully you don't end up marrying a pygmy girl.

Last edited:
I know, I know, my parents hit me with the classic "I'll hold on to it for you for safe keeping, your too young to know what to do with it." JFL I'm low iq
-

Last edited: