What facial imperfections do I have that can be corrected without medicine? Rate it on a 10 point scale. Is it over for me?

sliege

sliege

Iron
Can I avoid ropemaxx?
Im mewing since september. I drink 2-3 litres of water, sleep like 5 or 9 hours a day, trying to keep my back straight. I got some acnes for 5 years already (I'm 19). No matter what I apply, even serum with niacidamine, nothing helps me. Every year the number of acne becomes less.
At this photo my skin slightly dried because I put on a lot of masks with vitamin C and other elements in an attempt to heal my skin. Nothing helps, but my soul feels better now that I realize that I’m doing something for this.
I wash my face with a special facial foam, rinse with cold water and then moisturize it.
Also I noticed face asymmetry. I slept just only on left side for years and chewed only with the left side, now I do opposite.
Going to put braces late summer 2024, will it help me? I have had fairly straight teeth since birth, but I have a slight deep bite that doesn’t bother me.
I'm on cut, like 1200-1800 calories per day.
I think I've written everything here.
Please be serious. I need useful information and criticism.

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-28_11-12-31.jpg
    photo_2024-03-28_11-12-31.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-03-28_11-35-32.jpg
    photo_2024-03-28_11-35-32.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 0
Chad side profile tbh, get leaner and debloat

Rhino + cheiloplasty?

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Can I avoid ropemaxx?
Im mewing since september. I drink 2-3 litres of water, sleep like 5 or 9 hours a day, trying to keep my back straight. I got some acnes for 5 years already (I'm 19). No matter what I apply, even serum with niacidamine, nothing helps me. Every year the number of acne becomes less.
At this photo my skin slightly dried because I put on a lot of masks with vitamin C and other elements in an attempt to heal my skin. Nothing helps, but my soul feels better now that I realize that I’m doing something for this.
I wash my face with a special facial foam, rinse with cold water and then moisturize it.
Also I noticed face asymmetry. I slept just only on left side for years and chewed only with the left side, now I do opposite.
Going to put braces late summer 2024, will it help me? I have had fairly straight teeth since birth, but I have a slight deep bite that doesn’t bother me.
your pretty average .i think surgerymaxxing would be good

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Nose and jaw are massive failos, but probably hard to correct. Jaw can be fixed but is invasive. Nose is kinda just fucked but might be able to be improved from rhino

just SoftMaxx no one will notice it .

Can I avoid ropemaxx?
U need fix the misbalanced hooding on the upper eyelid by either going full double eyelid or full holding (I think full double eyelid is better) maybe ptosis correction or blepharoplasty

Use corticosteroids to fix the fleshy noseu cns research it n her for nose thinning