I need get grocerys asap

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
the only fucking food in the house is popeyes/dunkin donuts/chilis, all junk food basically, my moms lazy af and doesnt cook or get grocerys.
there's literally 0 vegetables in the house.

Im probably going to head to shoprite and get broccoli, turkey, etc. before i go crazy cus eating this subhuman shit in my house atm is pissing me off, prolly causing my hair to thin cus of vitamin deficiency

I really need to lose 15 or so lbs fast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
the only fucking food in the house is popeyes/dunkin donuts/chilis, all junk food basically, my moms lazy af and doesnt cook or get grocerys.
theirs literally 0 vegetables in the house.

Im probably going to head to shoprite and get broccoli, turkey, etc. before i go crazy cus eating this subhuman shit in my house atm is pissing me off, prolly causing my hair to thin cus of vitamin deficiency

I really need to lose 15 or so lbs fast.
Do it, dude

Do it, dude
yea man, my worthless mom threw my steak out cus muh hinduism and my retard dad threw my whey out cus he thoughts its dangerous.

swear to god, im hella fucking pissed rn.

remind me of blackoutwhitein situation

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yea man, my worthless mom threw my steak out cus muh hinduism and my retard dad threw my whey out cus he thoughts its dangerous.

swear to god, im hella fucking pissed rn.
Hide it in your room and buy a minifridge ($70-100 at Walmart)
It's also weird you have Hindu parents yet they are too lazy to cook. When I think of religious people, I think of traditional people.

You could also starve but eat one chocolate a day and lose weight