I need legit ways to lose fat

calculate your tdee and eat below maintenance level

that's the only way

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Looks234
take a picture of your bloated face, and whenever you get hungry, look at your bloated face pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9344, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
take a picture of your bloated face, and whenever you get hungry, look at your bloated face pic
never thought of this. indeed a brilliant observation baldy it will come in handy.

work out and stop stuffing your face so much
in b4 "buh but muh food"
fucking gross

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I need your stats. Height and weight. Without that I can’t help u

ppl in this chat are not giving you the ideal advice imo

stop eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Looks234 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
I need your stats. Height and weight. Without that I can’t help u

ppl in this chat are not giving you the ideal advice imo
6’2 and 200 lbs. I have a belly and bloated face

What about you eating the fuck less and doing some sports instead of rotting in the basement?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Looks234
Fall in love with a form of cardio

• +1
water fast

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 9072
6’2 and 200 lbs. I have a belly and bloated face
Do PSMF, you will shred body fat and keep onto lean body mass.

As for what is PSMF, it’s basically a low calorie diet with Minimal carbs, minimal fat, minimal sugar, etc. It’s based around protein.

Judging from your body weight and height, you should start with 140g of protein per day. You don’t need to get it in food. You can take protein shakes. I’ll link you a good one

7 scoops would put you at around 147g of protein and 700 calories. Do this with some weight training. Throw in ECA (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin) if you want to take your fat loss to the extreme.

What I told you is a rough estimate though. You should read this PDF and read r/psmf for more info.

For ECA

Good luck. Most ppl in this thread are mad ignorant and aren’t in the business of helping you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate and Looks234
W A T E R F A S T
literally the quickest way and has other benefits too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Looks234
Caloric deficit

• +1
Calorie intake my guy. Find your maintenance using a calorie calculator, and run 40/30/20 proton/carb/fat and then drop 300-500 cals. Start a 3 day FB workout routine and cardio each day. You'll drop weight easy.

• +1
Go vegan, avoid high fat foods

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
caloric deficit or liposuction

eat less and eat alot of protein to silence the hunger

• +1
Do PSMF, you will shred body fat and keep onto lean body mass.

As for what is PSMF, it’s basically a low calorie diet with Minimal carbs, minimal fat, minimal sugar, etc. It’s based around protein.

Judging from your body weight and height, you should start with 140g of protein per day. You don’t need to get it in food. You can take protein shakes. I’ll link you a good one

7 scoops would put you at around 147g of protein and 700 calories. Do this with some weight training. Throw in ECA (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin) if you want to take your fat loss to the extreme.

What I told you is a rough estimate though. You should read this PDF and read r/psmf for more info.

For ECA

Good luck. Most ppl in this thread are mad ignorant and aren’t in the business of helping you
holy shit actually the lowest iq post i've ever seen
It's no wonder you're fat
You have absolutely 0 idea how to lose fat long term
don't give others advice if you're absolutely braindamaged