I need rhinoplasty

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Was trying to take a picture of myself and I can't handle looking at myself anymore. I need to fix my face.

How much do rhinoplasties usually cost

5-8k is the average range

But the really good ones that can really transform the worst looking noses like sam rizk are far more expensive. You're looking at like 20k tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
5-8k is the average range

But the really good ones that can really transform the worst looking noses like sam rizk are far more expensive. You're looking at like 20k tbh.
Jesus christ I don't have anywhere near this amount of money

I'm just going to stay ugly forever

Fuck this

Get a consultation with a surgeon and figure out what you need and an estimate of the costs. I have mine in 2 weeks and only costed $50.

524.jpg

Jesus christ I don't have anywhere near this amount of money

I'm just going to stay ugly forever

Fuck this
Dude get temporary rhino (filler) while u save up for actual rhino

first get some sort of lower third and see if ur nose harmonizes with your face. If not then get a nose job.

sometimes guys end up looking worse cuz the problem was their lower third and not their nose

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
first get some sort of lower third and see if ur nose harmonizes with your face. If not then get a nose job.

sometimes guys end up looking worse cuz the problem was their lower third and not their nose
Recessed chins are a big failo

• +1
Reactions: Phad
ths nosepill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
"can't handle looking at yourself", pffft. what a pathetic joke. you don't need shit, and you know it yourself. don't ridicule us legitimately ugly people. you've bragged so many times about just how many girls were into your looks and just how many relationships you were in, "long distance" or otherwise, in the past. talked about just how many females had cam/voice sex with you. i don't even think that you were anything but a bullshitting bastard who has only LARPed about being a virgin at this point.

on topic, rhinoplasty is one of the easiest surgeries to get. it is both relatively cheap and risk-free. at worst, it shouldn't be hard to save up for it.

3-5k € in Germany. It is one of the most affordable plastic surgeries.

"can't handle looking at yourself", pffft. what a pathetic joke. you don't need shit, and you know it yourself. don't ridicule us legitimately ugly people. you've bragged so many times about just how many girls were into your looks and just how many relationships you were in, "long distance" or otherwise, in the past. talked about just how many females had cam/voice sex with you. i don't even think that you were anything but a bullshitting bastard who has only LARPed about being a virgin at this point.

on topic, rhinoplasty is one of the easiest surgeries to get. it is both relatively cheap and risk-free. at worst, it shouldn't be hard to save up for it.
Knajjd to be fair you arent ugly either you're just short. And i am 100% virgin.

Knajjd to be fair you arent ugly either you're just short. And i am 100% virgin.
"just short". This is the worst thing that can happen to a man when it comes to looks.

"just short". This is the worst thing that can happen to a man when it comes to looks.
By "just short" I meant that is his only major flaw that brings smv down.

I don't deny that you're incel knajjd but imo you aren't ugly. Your smv is very low due to your height.

i’ve seen two pictures of knajjd
to me he looks insanely good but okay

Dude ur only real flaw is ur height. U are not ugly.
This isn't really an incel site anyway. What wrong with looking okay and wanting improvement? That's the goal of this site no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Done a morphe with my lower third I slightly gave some more mm on my masster muscle, and it legit made my nose look smaller, if you have a wider jaw that’s not recessed, ur nose will look smaller tbh I’d rather a good lower third, and a bad ish nose.

I don't deny that you're incel knajjd but imo you aren't ugly. Your smv is very low due to your height.
Dude ur only real flaw is ur height. U are not ugly.
This isn't really an incel site anyway. What wrong with looking okay and wanting improvement? That's the goal of this site no?
don't say that. fairly feminine and childlike face = unattractive to females = ugly. my height isn't my only problem. anyway, i won't derail the thread. my post was supposed to be sort of encouraging by calling him good looking but now that i read it again, it just comes across offensive and angry.
tongue.gif
i guess i'm not very good at writing stuff like that.

fairly feminine and childlike face = unattractive to females = ugly.
:redpill: if u were @badromance's height women would love u

:redpill: if u were @badromance's height women would love u
:bluepill:, more like. here's a question: do you believe in evolution? do you believe that females have evolved to seek a particular set of features they seek in a mate or not?

Nose surgeries are risky af. The probability that it will looks bad on a man is pretty high.

I am sure you aren't as ugly as you think you are, Kointo.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel