I need someone to define neurotypical (NT) to me. What is this? Having a very sharp common sense frame?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
So what is this?

Having a very sharp common sense frame?

Is it like a sharp common sense that you can FALL BACK ON when you aren't able to be creative/impressive/interesting/funny?

Is that a good way of summarising it? What is NT? Can you be based Black+Red Pilled and be NT? If it's common sense that dances then I feel as though I can be NT but I don't really need to all that often with the small group of friends I've got, who I find are very much so?

Let's have some intelligent answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Growth Plate, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
Neurotypical is fitting in what normies do.

I.e buying an iphone so you can use imessage and other shit
Buying trendy clothes
Using social media and having followers
Knowing nigger language
Watching sports

You basically have to resent yourself to a life of following trends like a coonsoomer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Mongrelcel, Leviathin and 9 others
What i was talking about the other day. Like what nt even is at this point cause if you pay close attention most people aren't really nt outside.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
oh shit ur back

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Acnno
Neurotypical is fitting in what normies do.

I.e buying an iphone so you can use imessage and other shit
Buying trendy clothes
Using social media and having followers
Knowing nigger language
Watching sports

You basically have to resent yourself to a life of following trends like a coonsoomer.
No nigga jfl, neurotypical means you dont have autism or a learning disorder

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lolcel, Mongrelcel and 13 others
My personal belief is that being nt is where you’re able to start up conversations and hold them with strangers in a public setting.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 11425, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
My personal belief is that being nt is where you’re able to start up conversations and hold them with strangers in a public setting.
That's what I believe too. The typical guy dressed in normie clothes and putting on a fake tone of voice to carry a conversation on popular topics.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13754
I think pretty much its just acting normal. Following social trends, reacting to things in the way thats “normal”. Like, for example, you hear that a family member died and you would be sad, make a sad facial expression, etc. You dress “normal” so you follow fashion trends, you pick up the current slang and vocabulary. 90% of people do this without even realizing it, these are NT people. Its very natural for NT people to just effortlessly follow the flow of the culture. The way they dress, the way they talk, the food they eat, the music they listen to, its all determined by the popular culture at the time. Maybe if youre a doctor with patients, NT just means not mentally ill or having a mental disorder. But otherwise in general discussion it seems to be more about acting in line with normies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Mongrelcel, Need2Ascend and 7 others
I think pretty much its just acting normal. Following social trends, reacting to things in the way thats “normal”. Like, for example, you hear that a family member died and you would be sad, make a sad facial expression, etc. You dress “normal” so you follow fashion trends, you pick up the current slang and vocabulary. 90% of people do this without even realizing it, these are NT people. Its very natural for NT people to just effortlessly follow the flow of the culture. The way they dress, the way they talk, the food they eat, the music they listen to, its all determined by the popular culture at the time. Maybe if youre a doctor with patients, NT just means not mentally ill or having a mental disorder. But otherwise in general discussion it seems to be more about acting in line with normies
Normies listen to the worst music. Just autotune junglerap about gangbanging and shit, meanwhile the guy listening looks like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, ´´´´´´´´ and 1 other person
It is the doctor definition youre talking about. PSL bastardized the term to mean "have a social personality". Anywhere else it means the version I said.

• +1
thinking of the right thing to say naturally

• +1
I would say your mind is calm, not needy and well calibrated to your environment. You are the backbone of the situation with leadership and the centre of attention. Your body is in align with your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Nt = Take drugs and rape sluts

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
It just means you're "normal" you know, you act and talk like everyone else, when I was a kid I was very normal, I could talk to anyone, I had lots of friends, then during puberty while I transitioned to being a teenager I started to read a lot, I became fascinated by many topics, but I started to get weird looks from the others whenever I would mention topics like philosophy, science, religion, etc... - suddenly I wasn't normal anymore, all the other kids started to be interested in getting trendy haircuts, piercings, acting ghetto, starting to smoke, drink, etc.. - it was like they were devolving instead of evolving, I tried to show the errors of their ways and was like "WTF is wrong with you people!!!?" but I only irritated them and they moved away from me...
I became an outcast and couldn't really figure out what was happening, but in high-school I've found a group of nerds that were just like me, interested in serious and advanced things, but to the other people we were the weird ones....

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe, Pumanator and 1 other person
So what is this?

Having a very sharp common sense frame?

Is it like a sharp common sense that you can FALL BACK ON when you aren't able to be creative/impressive/interesting/funny?

Is that a good way of summarising it? What is NT? Can you be based Black+Red Pilled and be NT? If it's common sense that dances then I feel as though I can be NT but I don't really need to all that often with the small group of friends I've got, who I find are very much so?

Let's have some intelligent answers
It is being in touch with your emotions and being emotionally expressive. Example: You see a cute puppy outside > you feel cuteness > you get a thought to pet this puppy > you go pet this puppy. It is being aware of this process inside of yourself and being able to express this process while being it obvious to others what you are feeling and doing. And being able to understand when others experience this as wel.