I need tips to fix this annoying ass dandruff

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
Cant even wear a fucking black shirt without looking i just came back from a snow storm.

I dont think its due to a fungal infection or any nasty shit like that but just a dry scalp

I tried no shampoo (doing rn), i tried nizoral shampoo a while back, i moisturize my hair with argon oil every morning, sleep w/ a humidifier, sleep with a nigga bonnet on, put literally only one product (pomade) on my hair every morning, but I STILL have a flakey ass scalp 45 minutes after i shower

PLEASE GIVE ME A FIX BRO THIS SHITS SO ANNOYING

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Its especially bad on my neckline because thats where my hair is the shortest so it shows more and gets all over the back of my shirt 🤮

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
well do u have any redness on ur scalp? or itchiness? answer me that first

and do u get any red skin around the nose?

well do u have any redness on ur scalp? or itchiness? answer me that first

and do u get any red skin around the nose?
Itchiness yes for sure (esp where the hair is the shortest like neckline)

for redness on the scalp, its hard to tell because my hair is long, but most the time no not really

Red skin on and around the nose YES its one of my biggest issues actually but its been getting a lot better lately with some products

Itchiness yes for sure (esp where the hair is the shortest like neckline)

for redness on the scalp, its hard to tell because my hair is long, but most the time no not really

Red skin on and around the nose YES its one of my biggest issues actually but its been getting a lot better lately with some products

well i had the same problems. now i have 0 itchiness and barely any dandruff. i can wear black shirts and tshirts without having to even look at my shoulders cuz theres nothing there lol. barely any redness around the nose anymore.

read my post, what fixed it for me was MCT oil, cuz its so good at moisturizing and killing the fungus which creates this dry skin.
if u have any more questions u can ask me

i tried bunch of shits, nizoral, steroid creams, but they arent long term fixes. this is though. i apply it every 4-5 days now and it keeps my scalp and hair healthy.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz

well i had the same problems. now i have 0 itchiness and barely any dandruff. i can wear black shirts and tshirts without having to even look at my shoulders cuz theres nothing there lol. barely any redness around the nose anymore.

read my post, what fixed it for me was MCT oil, cuz its so good at moisturizing and killing the fungus which creates this dry skin.
if u have any more questions u can ask me

i tried bunch of shits, nizoral, steroid creams, but they arent long term fixes. this is though. i apply it every 4-5 days now and it keeps my scalp and hair healthy.
Fucking life saver bro, i never would have even thought i had these even tho i heard about it before

Tysm will try

Fucking life saver bro, i never would have even thought i had these even tho i heard about it before

Tysm will try
no problem bro just look out for c12 cuz its not good for ur skin. c8 and c10 will fix ur problem for sure though.
found this oil through lots of research and i think its the best fix for this in 2024 tbh there's nothing better than this especially nothing prescribed by a dermatologist.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Ketoconazole

Ketoconazole
no, that jewish drying shampoo which makes ur hair ugly af and turns u incel is NOT the answer for this.
use something natural that will actually HELP ur scalp and hair. you asshole!

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and mnbvcxz