Loko88

verified slayer
> 1,5 year ago OP, kissless virgin
> had oneitis with classmate
> one day she confessed her feelings while she was in a LTR
> we made out and fucked (we still do)
> she tells me she "loves" me
> she broke up a few months ago
> Doesnt wanna be in a relationship, while we agreed not to make out with or fuck anyone (super weird)

BRIGHT RED FLAGS HERE
> she frequently goes with her friends at nightclubs
> there is a guy in her class, tells me "hes a friend", but her bodylanguage (hugging and shit) says otherwise
> still talks with her ex

> me, knows that she is cucking me and that I am a fucking cuck but cant do shit
> missed out on 3 girls because of her, they directly came to me to tell me that they liked me
> afraid that I wont find anyone else with my norwooding ass
> want to keep her as an option but deep down i still have feels
> feel like complete shit

It is indeed over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Patient A, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
Kys chad @Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4577, 5'8manlet and 2 others
> missed out on 3 girls because of her, they directly came to me to tell me that they liked me

no, no fuck you honestly, you fucked foid, you had foids interested in you. Literally fuck you. How dare you complaining? How you fucking dare?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5746 and 15 others
how? what if I dont have any other options later? who am i gonna fuck
Idk bro but try and forget about her. Obviously she’s a slut and will just break your heart

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gren, Loko88 and RAITEIII

no, no fuck you honestly, you fucked foid, you had foids interested in you. Literally fuck you. How dare you complaining? How you fucking dare?
Based pietro
Op kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
BE ALPHA BRO

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Loko88

he is a cuck

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3043, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Actually op I'm sorry

all girls will do Is break Your heart don't bOther

I hate them and I hate myself for thinking she was different

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vidyacoper, AutisticBeaner, je3oe and 4 others
God bless

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Actually op I'm sorry

all girls will do Is break Your heart don't bOther

I hate them and I hate myself for thinking she was different
Finally not a retarded answer about how I should be happy that i fucked 1 bitch
I belived in that teen love PSL bullshit to get my mind destroyed later. fucking bitch

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, PubertyMaxxer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Now honestly, I'm in a similar situation and I can relate a lot. But what helped me is to not validate her: I have never told her that I love her, that she's the only one or anything like that. And she actually kept coming back, because she was worried if I still find her attractive and if i still like her. You have to be mysterious and never be honest about your feelings to spark some kind of attraction or love. Otherwise she will just get bored and want a new "challenge" to get validated. I know it sounds redpilled as fuck, but this helped me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, je3oe, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Now honestly, I'm in a similar situation and I can relate a lot. But what helped me is to not validate her: I have never told her that I love her, that she's the only one or anything like that. And she actually kept coming back, because she was worried if I still find her attractive and if i still like her. You have to be mysterious and never be honest about your feelings to spark some kind of attraction or love. Otherwise she will just get bored and want a new "challenge" to get validated. I know it sounds redpilled as fuck, but this helped me tbh.
legit, she literally becomes crazy when she sees me with another bitch at school but expects me to accept her talking with her LTR ex lmfao

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Wow bro im also suffering oneitis... Like they said if u can detach you have to. Find other whores because this one will break ur heart...

I'll comment later again I'm not at home

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, HumidVent and Loko88
op is ignoring
what do you want me to answer bro?? do you want me to tell you that getting to fuck a girl isn't everything? I would be lying if I said so as I was in the exact same position that you were in before fucking her. The attention is great, but I still feel like complete shit everyday with my nordwooding and with the fact that I couldn't even get a proper relationship. But I know she is a thot
Wow bro im also suffering oneitis... Like they said if u can detach you have to. Find other whores because this one will break ur heart...

I'll comment later again I'm not at home
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This is my now 8 month oneitis but she cucked me

Last edited:
  • +1
what do you want me to answer bro?? do you want me to tell you that getting to fuck a girl isn't everything? I would be lying if I said so as I was in the exact same position that you were in before fucking her. The attention is great, but I still feel like complete shit everyday with my nordwooding and with the fact that I couldn't even get a proper relationship. But I know she is a thot

thanks bro
who the fuck want relationship? Youre fucking cuck? WTF do you want? You should want slays and validation and you have that so stfu. Ltrs are for cucks

did you fuck her at least?
btw they are all bitches, oneitis is the absolute form of cuckery
Not even that bc she cucked me by saying she has a boyfriend

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
who the fuck want relationship? Youre fucking cuck? WTF do you want? You should want slays and validation and you have that so stfu. Ltrs are for cucks
SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU 17 YO VIRGIN AUTISTIC MENTAL CEL

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans
SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU 17 YO VIRGIN AUTISTIC MENTAL CEL
im proud to be virgin so stfu, proud to be virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Truemaxxer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Unfortunately being oneitised is like being blackpilled,once you get it,you can't get out of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RAITEIII and PubertyMaxxer
Again, op kys chad, wish a long painfull death to you

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HumidVent, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Again, op kys chad, wish a long painfull death to you
norwooding is a really long and painful death

i only fucked 1 girl in my life, i didn't slay

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 649, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RAITEIII
norwooding is a really long and painful death

i only fucked 1 girl in my life, i didn't slay
Lol he's just fucking around. I mean, HE HAS TO, a guy who admits himself he could have ltr with an average gf but refuses to do it because he wants Stacy.

Then go around calling chad to people who do take their chances lmao. Nobody is fucking Stacy all the time like thst here lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just fuck other girls and make her jealous bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and RAITEIII
> 1,5 year ago OP, kissless virgin
> had oneitis with classmate
> she tells me she "loves" me
> she broke up a few months ago
> Doesnt wanna be in a relationship, while we agreed not to make out with or fuck anyone (super weird)

BRIGHT RED FLAGS HERE
> she frequently goes with her friends at nightclubs
> there is a guy in her class, tells me "hes a friend", but her bodylanguage (hugging and shit) says otherwise
> still talks with her ex

> me, knows that she is cucking me and that I am a fucking cuck but cant do shit
> afraid that I wont find anyone else with my norwooding ass
> want to keep her as an option but deep down i still have feels
> feel like complete shit

It is indeed over.
I mean she cheated on her boyfriend, so. . . . . I wouldn't trust her at all, no good will come of it.

it is hard to forget. she's just .... too perfect.

it is hard to forget. she's just .... too perfect.
bullshit
I know she is a fucking thot and I fucking hate myself
but I keep coming back, craving the dopamine

if you think she is perfect, you are beyond cuckery. No girl is perfect, you should just know that right now, as you are reading this, she is banging another coronamaxxed chad

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
bullshit

if you think she is perfect, you are beyond cuckery. No girl is perfect, you should just know that right now, as you are reading this, she is banging another coronamaxxed chad
yea bro I feel u
u know she is just like all the others but something about her made her seem different
The fact that she was the first one to show you affection randomly, that she would always be the one touching you and asking to hang out

and even a year later you still are having trouble getting over her

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
yea bro I feel u
u know she is just like all the others but something about her made her seem different
The fact that she was the first one to show you affection randomly, that she would always be the one touching you and asking to hang out

and even a year later you still are having trouble getting over her
exactly. she was my first. that's why I can't seem to forget her
I need to get another bitch ASAP

• +1
From experience, if you lay a better looking girl you'll move on fairly easily.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
bullshit

no, silly, people are all self isolating. no one is having sex.

and my oneitis IS perfect. she's quiet and polite and smart and cute and funny.

• +1
chad fucking go

• +1
no, silly, people are all self isolating. no one is having sex.

and my oneitis IS perfect. she's quiet and polite and smart and cute and funny.
you are a fucking cuck. while you were dreaming of her she was sucking chad dick bro. they are all thots. this thread is basically about me wanting to forget another thot

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 649 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You really need. It's only a matter of chemicals in the brain. Don't think about it in any other way because you'll be coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649 and PubertyMaxxer
you are a fucking cuck. while you were dreaming of her she was sucking chad dick bro. they are all thots. this thread is basically about me wanting to forget another thot
DONT call me that.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Oneitis kek how cucked can this board get , soon we will have threads about trying to forget that my wife's son is from another man and I don't like watching my wife's boyfriend fucking her.

• WTF
Reactions: Loko88
talk to another girl at school and get urself a girlfriend/fuck someone else
if she comes up to you just tell her about how she's talking with her ex and too close to that other guy or whatever
and why would you even stay exclusive to her if you're only fucking every now and then, and not even in a relationship?
if other girls approached u, you should have gone with them instead bro, she sounds like a thot
she cheated on her old boyfriend with you, red flag already
and then now she just wants to basically be fuckbuddies but wont allow you to be in another relationship? WHILE she's also probably messing around with that other dude at school AND talking to her ex?

shes a control freak whore, why are u even listening to what she's telling u to do
u need to open ur eyes and go with someone else

• +1
Reactions: Loko88