I need to fucking testmaxx asap

louisz

louisz

Iron
Im 15 and its fucking over for me even. I have insanely low T and I need help to max it out asap, I produce a weirdly low amount of sperm, it’s basically nothing left after 2 times. My dick is normal sized and hard when erect but when soft it’s scary small and i have only few pubic hair, at my armpits almost nothing and down there is like a normal amount but only a small stripe it’s hard to explain and that’s because my Punic hair keeps falling out like bro I need to hop on estrogen blockers or something, I don’t even have gyno or a feminine face and I’m 6,3 and plates aren’t sealed so idk if it’s too much estrogen. Like bro help me please

take 10 cold showers a day and start mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, antony 726, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Im 15 and its fucking over for me even. I have insanely low T and I need help to max it out asap, I produce a weirdly low amount of sperm, it’s basically nothing left after 2 times. My dick is normal sized and hard when erect but when soft it’s scary small and i have only few pubic hair, at my armpits almost nothing and down there is like a normal amount but only a small stripe it’s hard to explain and that’s because my Punic hair keeps falling out like bro I need to hop on estrogen blockers or something, I don’t even have gyno or a feminine face and I’m 6,3 and plates aren’t sealed so idk if it’s too much estrogen. Like bro help me please
Did u get blood work done

testosterone is maked from cholesterol.

dietary cholesterol doenst affect blood cholesterol because a low quantiy of this is synthesed.

what truly increases blood cholestrol is the cholesterol our body makes from our fat reserves.

to increase your fat reserves you need to eat in a caloric surplus.

also try to eat more times in a day to increase you insulin levels,this will decrease the protein callled "SHBG" that makes testosterone unavailable.

the rest is to eat all you vitamins and mineral that play various roles in our body.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
did you get this pfp from Youtube :lul:

do you have klinefelter's
nah, none of the symptoms fit, I have normal pubic hair distribution but it’s falling out and not growing back fast enough, I have a more masculine body shape too so that’s not the case

whats your diet like? do you lift? trt is a last resort choice tbh
My diet is very random, but I drink a lot of milk and kefir everyday, I don’t have enough meat and eggs imo but my parents won’t buy meat for me to eat everyday and I don’t blame them it’s very expensive

Leave ur house first. Jfl at 15 yr olds here asking for steroids advice while they don't even step outside their bedroom and touch grass

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
My diet is very random, but I drink a lot of milk and kefir everyday, I don’t have enough meat and eggs imo but my parents won’t buy meat for me to eat everyday and I don’t blame them it’s very expensive
eat a shitton of eggs bhai and start lifting. do stronglifts

Leave ur house first. Jfl at 15 yr olds here asking for steroids advice while they don't even step outside their bedroom and touch grass
I go outside, I have to rheumatoid arthritis that’s why I have low t