I need to move out. Suggestions?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
When i was in japan I felt so fresh, energetic and I could breathe through my nose the entire time there.

Now that im back home my allergies acting up again I just can't live here anymore.

I can't stay at my current home any longer, my subhuman allergies are so brutal I can't even breathe through my nose. It is due to the mold in my old ass house and cat fur from my cat.🤧 Its affecting my sleep, energy, mental clarity and receding my jaw due to mouthbreathing :feelswah:. Also i'm 23 next year, i can't be living with my parents anymore I need to man up.

Where do i go? I was thinking of living out of my car or renting a apartment but i'm not too fond of the idea of paying rent :lul: Either that or moving to japan or some conutry with nature and camping in the woods like a real man. Would love to hear my fellow incels takes on what I should do :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
If an appartment is too expensive, rent a bed at a dormitory.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
If an appartment is too expensive, rent a bed at a dormitory.

I'm not sure about dorms, they seem pretty sleazy and dirty at least in my area. I would prefer an environment that will support my health and looksmaxxing goals

• +1
Reactions: Running!
I'm not sure about dorms, they seem pretty sleazy and dirty at least in my area. I would prefer an environment that will support my health and looksmaxxing goals
NAh, not necessarily. You can find good ones where they don't allow people to be drunk or take drugs. All depends on the owner.

NAh, not necessarily. You can find good ones where they don't allow people to be drunk or take drugs. All depends on the owner.
You live in a dorm?

I can't stay at my current home any longer, my subhuman allergies are so brutal I can't even breathe through my nose. It is due to the mold in my old ass house and cat fur from my cat.🤧 Its affecting my sleep, energy, mental clarity and receding my jaw due to mouthbreathing :feelswah:. Also i'm 23 next year, i can't be living with my parents anymore I need to man up.
Wipe out that mold with disinfectant, get an air purifier and a hypoallergenic cat.
a9f9c1a4-f695-455e-8717-f96304436aa2.__CR225,0,1057,1057_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

Wipe out that mold with disinfectant, get an air purifier and a hypoallergenic cat.
a9f9c1a4-f695-455e-8717-f96304436aa2.__CR225,0,1057,1057_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg
Lmfao I thought about that, even bought an air purifier but its ultimately cope. Theres too much to fix/replace, i just need to start fresh and get my own place, i'm too old to be staying with my parents anyway :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Sell some drugs!