I need your help getting unbanned. Please.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I was recently banned on neets.net for winning an argument against a mod in dms, they were saying how no one likes me and I asked them to provide an example, as literally everyone on there likes me, and they couldn’t. They then got mad and banned me, setting it up as if I asked to be banned. I have proof of the dms if needed.

That shitty forum was the only place that accepted me, despite a few trash users. It was a small community I actually enjoyed and it was helping me get over my addiction from this god forsaken place.

So please, if you have an account please dm the mod iGiveUp to unban me, or make posts about how the ban is wrong, I will PayPal you 5-10$

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, gooner23, scrunchables and 1 other person
@anthony111553

Princess Leia Youre My Only Hope GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 55314, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
Dear narrowbones,
You were banned cause you kept sending me dickpics asking me to send you mine and even offered money for my pics.This is aganist neets.net rules of posting homosexual content.
Regards
Igiveup

I dont want to help you

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Dear narrowbones,
You were banned cause you kept sending me dickpics asking me to send you mine and even offered money for my pics.This is aganist neets.net rules of posting homosexual content.
Regards
Igiveup
I did not do that, I was a very good user ask anyone there

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and heightmaxxing
I dont want to help you
Your only purpose is to leave negative comments in my threads you useless sack of npc shit, you are the last person I would expect to help.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and scrunchables
Your only purpose is to leave negative comments in my thread you useless sack of npc shit, you are the last person I would expect to help.
U disgust me thats why

why do you want to be in this shit ass forum LOL

why do you want to be in this shit ass forum LOL
There was a few members there I genuinely liked, it was a small community that doesn’t JUST talk about facial aesthetics, which is something I needed. A social outlet without just psl autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Bojack
There was a few members there I genuinely liked, it was a small community that doesn’t JUST talk about facial aesthetics, which is something I needed. A social outlet without just psl autism
bro fk this shut ass forum for reals man

Please. Someone.

What that mouth do?

• JFL
Reactions: Obito
You can buy my account for $1

I don't need the money I'll just make the post. Is your username the same on there?
Yes my username is the same. Tell everyone how I was banned bc I won an argument against a mod

So just regular autism?

good luck bhai

It's basically over .net doesn't even have a subforum for appeals

Is no one seriously gonna help

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
  • +1
It takes 1 minute to make an account on there. I thought we were friends
Ok bro I just can't write a whole essay rn, I gotta finish a book today

Do they take pretty much any join reason as long as it's reasonable?

Ok bro I just can't write a whole essay rn, I gotta finish a book today

Do they take pretty much any join reason as long as it's reasonable?
Yes just don’t sound too narcy, once u get in harass the mod iGiveUp until he unbans

• JFL