I NEVER HATED SOMEONE SO MUCH BEFORE (Warning: disgusting content)

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BITCH:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6Sgs0nCbr/?igshid=1irnqmq7un2pn

She is fucking subhuman, but her SMV is so high that it allows her to embrace her subhumanity with pride and still get a bunch of beta cucks lining up for her. This is fucking ridiculous. Her posts are ludicrous, she is the lowest iq subhuman I have ever seen in my life, and she has queues of men that mog her to oblivion on her doorstep. She is so fucking entitled and hates men, she thinks the world is a cartoonish representation of the patriarchy and is completely oblivious to her massive privilege as a woman and how overrated her SMV is.

But the worst are the beta cucks that allow her to be this way: (MEGA DISGUSTING, be ready for the worst if you look

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvjr-Wvn_pi/?igshid=1udku19t83wmf

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, BrettyBoy, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
dont hate, just cuck being cuck, angry at this just raise your cortisol

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, BigBoy, RichardSpencel and 2 others
When I ascend Im going to fuck this bitch so fucking hard and treat her like filth during it. I will make her my cum rag

When I ascend Im going to fuck this bitch so fucking hard and treat her like filth during it. I will make her my cum rag
she will peg you and draw about it

she will peg you and draw about it
maybe she would peg you but not me. my presence is so dom no woman would ever thing of having authority over me

Wouldn't be surprised if that was an incel dude frauding for the lols.

:lul::lul::lul:
because she said so in her drawing
who gives a fuck what she says she is going to begging for my cum in her mouth in a few years

brutal reality

When you don't need men but you still keep crying for them

Jfl she’s mentally ill why would you care what she has to say?

I don't deserve this queen

Guys can you help me control my urges of slaughtering and dismembering thaiozfhaziodjiazjdaz oiazdio fucking feminists please please I beg you I'm gonna ruin my life and go to jail soon if I don't get those urges uoziajdioazjdiazok fipoxkz

How to stay calm vs feminism propaganda? Serious question, how to not succumb to the anger I feel everytime I see this kind of bullshit WHICH I SEE EVERY FUCKING DAY EVERYWHERE ON MY FEED FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER EVERYWHERE I FUCKING GO I LITERALLY JUST TOOK A FUCKING SHOWER AND FELT AMAZING I OPEN MY LAPTOP AND I SEE THIS SHIT THREAD (kys op btw)

no serious question, how to feel indifferent vs all this shit? srs

Guys can you help me control my urges of slaughtering and dismembering thaiozfhaziodjiazjdaz oiazdio fucking feminists please please I beg you I'm gonna ruin my life and go to jail soon if I don't get those urges uoziajdioazjdiazok fipoxkz

How to stay calm vs feminism propaganda? Serious question, how to not succumb to the anger I feel everytime I see this kind of bullshit WHICH I SEE EVERY FUCKING DAY EVERYWHERE ON MY FEED FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER EVERYWHERE I FUCKING GO I LITERALLY JUST TOOK A FUCKING SHOWER AND FELT AMAZING I OPEN MY LAPTOP AND I SEE THIS SHIT THREAD (kys op btw)

no serious question, how to feel indifferent vs all this shit? srs
Go ER.
Most women are bitches, man.
You are absolutely right, man.

Guys jfl

The day she passes by gigachad do you think she will rant about her feminist bullshit

No bro

She will be silent and submissive.

how u find this:feelshmm:

She is kinda like a Lookism poster tbh

just sour grapes coping by a foid who is long past salvageable:

Guys jfl

The day she passes by gigachad do you think she will rant about her feminist bullshit

No bro

She will be silent and submissive.

exactly. look at the guys she draws in her photos. they're ginger pale cucks with hipster glasses and hipster beards. she probably has never seen a chad in her life