I never realised people actually have conversations with their barber

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
My entire life literally no word has been uttered either way during a haircut and obviously I didnae fink nothin of it because I didn't know any other experience

Cuz I was known for being quiet in school a friend asked one time "do you actually talk to your barber or do you just sit there in silence" and he said it as a joke expecting me to say of course not but I said yes and he was surprised and laughing saying really and it didn't even hit me until then. Then I asked this chad who I spoke at the time and he knew the barbers name and everything and they talked a ton and made jokes together

Insane the amount of things you don't even realise you're missing out on like what else is there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, User28823, _MVP_ and 6 others
Because I literally don’t give a shit about how his day went or whatever I just want a haircut.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, mog_or_be_mogged, Ricky212 and 2 others
Me n my barber have a good friendship

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
I don’t talk with anyone specially subhumans serving me
Hahahahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AngryShortMale, apocalypse and 2 others
I’ve always realised it and never cared

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Dr. Bludy, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I don't. I also sit with my eyes closed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Dr. Bludy
Honestly a lot of normie conversations are a waste of time. The only time I would want to make casual small talk with someone is if they are a Stacey tbh.

I get a haircut once every 3 months anyway

No i just sit there n stare him in the eyes

My entire life literally no word has been uttered either way during a haircut and obviously I didnae fink nothin of it because I didn't know any other experience

Cuz I was known for being quiet in school a friend asked one time "do you actually talk to your barber or do you just sit there in silence" and he said it as a joke expecting me to say of course not but I said yes and he was surprised and laughing saying really and it didn't even hit me until then. Then I asked this chad who I spoke at the time and he knew the barbers name and everything and they talked a ton and made jokes together

Insane the amount of things you don't even realise you're missing out on like what else is there
I do just so they treat me scalp better

You’re creeping me out bro. I haven’t had a full conversation with my barber until last trim and I’ve had him for 15 years.

Only recently am I having actual conversations with my father. I never actually talk to anyone about meaningful things. I usually just asked stupid questions all the time just like you do. He asks me if I talk to relatives/siblings now and then and I understand why.

People lead conversations sometimes and then I follow in but I never initiated in my life.

I got asked once about whether I talk to my barber in high school too. People always asked me these types of questions to probe for ‘answers’

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jamaldickjavontus and Ricky212
I speak when spoken too in the chair, but I don’t like when we talk because he might make a mistake

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and Hardrada
Depends on the barber

If a Barber my age i joke and talk to him, if someone grown ass man i never say a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jamaldickjavontus and Pikabro
I talk to a barber how tf can't you not these mfers always run their mouths like nothing.

But I cut my own hair nowadays

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Some Talk, some dont.

Ur Not special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and Pikabro
my barber goes to my school and knows my brother so we cool

I can't joke with a grown ass man in his 30s usually our humor is different and shit

If someone my age i Can relate to him more

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Pikabro
Have been shaving head at home since 2015 but I usually talk with various service personell and people waiting for something, out of boredom.