I never thought this day would come - managed to set a date with a proper HTB

Crisick

Crisick

White
After all these years of pain and inceldom, there’s a waitress on a restaurant that is next to my work that in the end of every shift at night comes to my store and buys something, I decided to grow balls and just told her she is fine as hell and she said I’m cute as fuck and gave me her number, we talked to each other for a few hours in the phone she told me she gets complimented daily about her face but rarely anyone approaches her and grow full balls because she looks low trust (she has quite a high fwhr ngl)
She’s like 19 btw and I’m almost 24 I larped to be entry 23 but she said I look her age anyways

anyways she said she would like to go on a date and for me to lead things ngl I never thought this day would come where a proper HTB is a target and not a typical ltb that org overrated to htb jfl thanks god my ratings are sane unlike some fags here

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, SecularIslamist, Tabula Rasa and 13 others
@drlooksmax @ascension @hormonetherapy @Kroker @SecularIslamist

„and then everyone stood up and clapped“

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, RAMU KAKA, laaoo and 3 others
@Kristin @shr I imagined dating her for 2 weeks, just like Neville said it can not fail if you are faithful

• +1
Reactions: shr and Kristin
@Debetro @Mr. President i knew that my badboy Mexican pheno will work

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
she will forget about you immediately afterwards

Dates are cucked
I’m sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Copeful
no fuck=i dont give a fuck

I'm tired of this forum. I'll move to NEETs.org. kill yourself

And then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Good for you brah

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and autistic_tendencies
After all these years of pain and inceldom, there’s a waitress on a restaurant that is next to my work that in the end of every shift at night comes to my store and buys something, I decided to grow balls and just told her she is fine as hell and she said I’m cute as fuck and gave me her number, we talked to each other for a few hours in the phone she told me she gets complimented daily about her face but rarely anyone approaches her and grow full balls because she looks low trust (she has quite a high fwhr ngl)
She’s like 19 btw and I’m almost 24 I larped to be entry 23 but she said I look her age anyways

anyways she said she would like to go on a date and for me to lead things ngl I never thought this day would come where a proper HTB is a target and not a typical ltb that org overrated to htb jfl thanks god my ratings are sane unlike some fags here
Sounds like a ghetto low class black/latina mtb ltb
Brutally over

Many jealous rotters in the replies, they are sheep who won't believe in the law even if spoonfed it

• +1
u dont look 19 bro

• +1
„and then everyone stood up and clapped“
u dont look 19 bro
she gagged on some other guys cock that night then texted you right after to set up the date
she gagged on some other guys cock that night then texted you right after to set up the date
Good for you brah
It didn’t work she dumped me
@Master close this thread I’m ashamed

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, House Lannister and Mr. President
  • +1
Wtf this is ogre

• JFL
Bro you are just a betabuxx. Be careful what you do and make sure to not turn into a betabuxx and if you do then run

Update?

Well done but no P in V, no care. Post sex tape otherwise larp.

• JFL