I now have confirmation my mom has sex with my dog

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I have made previous posts saying how it’s
Very suspicious how I hear weird noises whenever my dog sleeps with my mom and he occasionally smells like fish, but today I was playing with my dog and I stuck my hand out and he started intensely licking, so I made my hand in the shape of a circle to see what he would do and it was like he knew exactly what to do and started licking in the center for like 1 min straight, whenever I put my hand infront of him he always licks the crease part that looks like a pussy. It’s official gentlemen the dogpill has destroyed my family life
3783764_IMG_7738.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7738.jpeg
    IMG_7738.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewman, BrahminBoss, TheMaxxer333 and 10 others
Water

• JFL
Reactions: Jase and chosen-one
that makes two of us because I fucked that ugly whore mother of yours too 👍🏻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, TheMaxxer333, wsada and 1 other person
that makes two of us because I fucked that ugly whore mother of yours too 👍🏻
That’s why I came out so deformed, I knew my dad couldn’t be responsible for this face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PointOfNoReturn
Go outside nigga

Your mom wants her pussy licked so bad she gets her dog to do it

I have made previous posts saying how it’s
Very suspicious how I hear weird noises whenever my dog sleeps with my mom and he occasionally smells like fish, but today I was playing with my dog and I stuck my hand out and he started intensely licking, so I made my hand in the shape of a circle to see what he would do and it was like he knew exactly what to do and started licking in the center for like 1 min straight, whenever I put my hand infront of him he always licks the crease part that looks like a pussy. It’s official gentlemen the dogpill has destroyed my family life
3783764_IMG_7738.jpeg
What race is your mom?

Water molecules that was formed hundreds of billions of years ago from the big bang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back