I often try to think about things through Gods perspective

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
🚨🚨 Atheist cucks feel free to evacuate the premises this topic isn’t for you 🚨🚨

I think of humanity’s relationship with God and it is fairly obvious that God does not need us at all, but to us God is so important. Many spend their whole lives living for God and Him being their only hope for a brighter future—be it in this life or the next. Being a human being is very difficult and It is the biggest curse of being so aware and sentient. Being aware of our mortality is a curse considering that none of us want to die or suffer.

I often find myself contemplating God’s perception of us. This contemplation brings to mind the interaction between an adult and an infant: a being of complete dependence. The infant, offering nothing, yet in dire need of everything — nourishment, growth, attention, and the mere act of living. It is a relationship defined by one-sided dependency.

I guess my main point is that we are so completely useless to God, realistically speaking. There is nothing we can give to Him but there’s a lot we ask for. It is such an asymmetric relationship.

I always wonder why God ever created us, especially given the fact that He is omniscient—meaning, he knows all that will ever happen. It’s not like our relationship with Him is being unraveled to God—rather, He already knows how everything will unfold and play out.

What joy does He get if He already knows all that will happen? His relationship to us is not one filled with discovery and surprise but of-course, we on the other hand do have that relationship with God.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, devonhendryx999 and The Grinch
not reading allat

Take a shotgun and blow off your face, bro

• +1
Reactions: lilith
not reading allat

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and The Grinch
you really believe in that shit while you're rotting on an incel forum, you think the god christianity or islam believes in is real?

Lol, god is something completely different.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and the BULL
you really believe in that shit while you're rotting on an incel forum, you think the god christianity or islam believes in is real?

Lol, god is something completely different.
Something cannot come from nothing. We are created and designed by God

Something cannot come from nothing. We are created and designed by God
Nah, god isn't a being external to us.
The only explanation to existance is if either our counsciousness is God experiencing itself, or we are in a computer run simulation, either way It's fucked up.

Nah, god isn't a being external to us.
The only explanation to existance is if either our counsciousness is God experiencing itself, or we are in a computer run simulation, either way It's fucked up.
Simulation theory is another way of saying God but for niggas that want to sound smart (Elon musk et al). It is the way atheists admit God.

Simulation theory is another way of saying God but for niggas that want to sound smart (Elon musk et al). It is the way atheists admit God.
Bahahah, god. It's the funniest joke I ever heard. The fucked up things he put me through and never helped me once when I was begging crying. I could never believe in a guy like that

Bahahah, god. It's the funniest joke I ever heard. The fucked up things he put me through and never helped me once when I was begging crying. I could never believe in a guy like that

You’re really just proving what I wrote in the original post. Also, God isn’t just there to wipe away your problems. You’re not the only one who suffers. We all suffer, myself included.

Jesus has promised us eternal life—one free of sin, pain, death, and suffering. We can all inherit the kingdom of God by Gods grace to us and through faith in Jesus Christ—God incarnate. Jesus promised us that He would unite heaven and earth into one.

Your pain and suffering is temporary. Trust in His plan

Amen

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
it is because YOU don't know how you will live this life yet, so it won't be a surprise to you as you will know what you did and why you did. supposedly that is if you believe this shit ofc

And Who created God Bro?
I did son

it is because YOU don't know how you will live this life yet, so it won't be a surprise to you as you will know what you did and why you did. supposedly that is if you believe this shit ofc

I did son
If belief in God is shit then what is the truth? That God isn’t real and nothing matters? Enlighten me

لا إله إلا الله

If belief in God is shit then what is the truth? That God isn’t real and nothing matters? Enlighten me
don't know don't care, don't expect a stranger to tell you the meaning of life

I slowly losing my fate man, im been going trough some bad shit that’s ruining my life and pray and beg everyday for god to help me, but it’s only getting worse

• So Sad
God bless brother

• +1