I once tried to Play Yugioh online but it was too difficult for me to Understand how the Game is played

_MVP_

_MVP_

Crime
It was hard as fuck, U Had to do everything from drawing to destroying cards to Entering Life Points manually, and i didnt know what certain Buttons and functions meant

I played Like 3 Times but it was so hard, i quit forever

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Abhorrence
I played with a Starter Deck, and got immediately to Play with a Guy who Had a Deck i never Heard of, and He was unpatient with me Cuz i was slow

One Guy SAW my Deck and immediately quit the Duel, as If i was a total noob

The learning curve was immense, its Impossible for a new Player to Play the Game without watching Tutorials, yeah thats what i should have done

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's impossible to play the game manually. I remember trying to play lightsworn manually as a kid and keeping track of the 6 billion milling effects and ignitions. It's so hard.

Just play Master Duel, they prompt you for effects so you can just press yes to win.

People scoop in Yugioh immediately because that's how the game works, if you can't do anything against the opponent's plays or board you lose. Vanguard you can get heal trigger or crits and other games are slower so maybe you can draw your broken card on turn 5

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and _MVP_
It was hard as fuck, especially for a slow person like me

• +1
The learning curve was immense, its Impossible for a new Player to Play the Game without watching Tutorials, yeah thats what i should have done
The way this game works is every card will interact with another card in a beneficial way.

Butterfly Sword Elma is a good example. It's a useless equip spell that bounces to your hand instead of going to gy and it enables a guaranteed ftk infinite loop

Watch lets plays on youtube before, thats what I did and understood everything after some time.

Just play master duel

• +1
Watch lets plays on youtube before, thats what I did and understood everything after some time.
The best guy is TheDuelLogs he'll show this innocuous bs card 'Scratch your balls, also this card can destroy all other cards on the field by paying 1000 lp' and explain why the 'scratch your balls' part is what got it banned (it combos with ball scratch wizard then fart shit dragon to make full adamancipator board).

Last edited:
I used to play yugioh on gba as a kid